TitanFall 2 will be an Xbox One exclusive

#171SaltyBotzPosted 3/11/2014 6:08:33 PM
Pony tears are incredibly salty. They excite my taste buds.
#172TomoEK9Posted 3/11/2014 6:11:28 PM
SaltyBotz posted...

The only tears you taste are your own.
#173SaltyBotzPosted 3/11/2014 6:27:55 PM
RemakeMe posted...
Hail Crom? So the Barbarian is Conan? The king of all barbarians who lives to old age, knows tons of different fighting styles, and has killed giant snakes, wizards, and probably dozens of assassins? Or are we going with the one by the comics who defeated basically Ctuhullu like being named Shuma Gorath? Pretty much one of the top 5 strongest characters in marvel comics.

I don't think you made a good analogy here buddy. No assassin can touch Conan the Barbarian!!!

Conan is a beast.

Conan never had to run into a professional Ninja. Assassins get the job done, even if they have poison their enemies' water supply. Ninja assassins were actually among the first in recorded history to assassinate someone with explosives. A sleeping barbarian is as harmless as a baby, and can be killed just as easily.
#174BrockObamaPosted 3/11/2014 6:29:44 PM
Not likely.
#175aheroafakePosted 3/11/2014 6:32:39 PM
Seriously? Nobody can answer my ******* question?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#176stargazer1981Posted 3/11/2014 6:36:29 PM
TomoEK9 posted...
SaltyBotz posted...

The only tears you taste are your own.

I don't care to have a dog in this stupid console wars fight, but that was a lame comeback, man.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#177me_prestonPosted 3/11/2014 6:37:43 PM
Please play tf on PC. I played on x1 and PC...
I'm NOT a PC gamer, I just happened to need to buy another computer seeing my last one just died(bought in 2005). Console is where gaming belongs... but I like it better on PC(hate the mouse though)
---
At least Kefka managed to rearrange the very planet and kill millions of people!Good for him!
college paid for by: OIF 03 OEF 05 OIF 08
#178MellowLyricistPosted 3/11/2014 6:38:16 PM
The only thing I can find on why Mass Effect went multiplatform is EA's acquisition of BioWare...no specifics. Anyone care to tell me what TBONE_OG was talking about?
---
Children, send me back home
For this is the reason you were born
#179PraetorXynPosted 3/11/2014 6:41:32 PM
You can really tell from all this dedicated server talk who has never gamed on PC.

People also need to stop acting like Microsoft created Azure for Xbox. Azure was created by Microsoft for its enterprise offerings, as it's very convenient to have an entire SharePoint server farm or similar hosted on Azure, and SharePoint 2013 apps can be remote-hosted on Azure in the case of an on-premises SharePoint farm.

As always Microsoft has dominated in the Enterprise; this is why people keep bringing up the fact that certain investors on the board of directors want them to sell of Xbox. It's not because the Xbox brand doesn't turn a profit. It's because compared to the Enterprise, the ROI is insanely low. They simply made a business decision to leverage some of their Azure infrastructure for Xbox, which given what I've just said may not have been the smartest business decision. They're trying so hard to push the Xbox because it's the only thing they have relevant in the consumer realm besides Windows. But the rental fees they can get for a server used for SharePoint etc. are insanely high, so they have to be losing tons of money.

Anyway, see the following.
http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/653445-analyst-titanfall-2-wont-be-xbox-exclusive-former-ea-ceo-thought-ms-would-kick-sonys-butt-next-gen

Anything could happen, but it seems to be the case that Titanfall is exclusive for Xbox (aside from the obvious moneyhatting reason) because EA's former CEO thought Microsoft would "eat Sony's lunch" this gen, i.e. he didn't think the sales loss from exclusivity would be significant because he thought the new Xbox would dominate the new PlayStation in sales.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
#180PraetorXynPosted 3/11/2014 6:46:00 PM
me_preston posted...
Please play tf on PC. I played on x1 and PC...
I'm NOT a PC gamer, I just happened to need to buy another computer seeing my last one just died(bought in 2005). Console is where gaming belongs... but I like it better on PC(hate the mouse though)

Considering that since last gen, consoles have literally been under powered PC's, this isn't the case at all. This generation they even have x86 CPU'sm so they're PC's by the origin of the term, IBM PC compatible.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png