TitanFall 2 will be an Xbox One exclusive

#21TBONE_OGPosted 3/11/2014 9:12:39 AM
Funny how all these "know-it-all" trolls think the PS4 will just continue to sky rocket in sales while the X1 sells nothing.

You're not wizards or prophets. You're barely homo sapiens.

There's a lot of time between now and Titanfall 2... probably a good 2 years at least.

Let's all wait until then. Ah, screw it. Can't wait.

*Commences deep freeze*
---
Always O.G.
#22axelfooley2k5Posted 3/11/2014 9:12:59 AM
same time!!!!
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#23mike468(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 9:13:03 AM
suzukimatsui posted...
GondolinRises posted...
Nope. Sales potential on the ps4 is too large.

This is correct. Unless MS money hats for the game and cover EA's potential sales loss if they were to forgo the PS4 TitanFall 2 will be multiplat

Really? Them why was the South African version canned just weeks ago? If money is such a big deal, then why didn't they just release the game in South Africa and let the community deal with a bad experience?

Also I laugh at any one using NeoGaf as a source. The community is joke and nothing but Sony trolls.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#24TBONE_OGPosted 3/11/2014 9:14:37 AM
pingpongching posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
MS should do what they can to lock up Titanfall.

1) Another triple AAA exclusive for MS

2) Make Sony fanboys rage, stomping their feet while sitting in their high chair getting an "airplane" full of mac & cheese from their mother's hand.

What a sad, sad post.

I shall mark you appropriately.

Why is this sad, or fanboyish? Did it hurt your feelings? Did you NOT get mac & cheese but only a spoonful of disappointment?

Sorry.

Just saying what MS should do, and then going for a laugh. But yes, get hurt.
---
Always O.G.
#25krystylaPosted 3/11/2014 9:16:29 AM
Unless MS doesn't buy EA or Respawn it won't.

Azure and cloud servers are essential for this version of Titanfall, nothing more.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#26quickposterPosted 3/11/2014 9:17:49 AM
The power of the cloud is PR BS!

Everybody confirmed there is nothing about Titanfall that PS4 can't handle. Unless EA want the franchise to die it will be on PS4.
#27Order1886Posted 3/11/2014 9:20:56 AM
krystyla posted...
Unless MS doesn't buy EA or Respawn it won't.

Azure and cloud servers are essential for this version of Titanfall, nothing more.

Lol no they're not. Stop falling for this marketing nonsense.
#28suzukimatsuiPosted 3/11/2014 9:21:37 AM
mike468 posted...
suzukimatsui posted...
GondolinRises posted...
Nope. Sales potential on the ps4 is too large.

This is correct. Unless MS money hats for the game and cover EA's potential sales loss if they were to forgo the PS4 TitanFall 2 will be multiplat

Really? Them why was the South African version canned just weeks ago? If money is such a big deal, then why didn't they just release the game in South Africa and let the community deal with a bad experience?

Also I laugh at any one using NeoGaf as a source. The community is joke and nothing but Sony trolls.

Well if you were reading around this forum or any other sites, Remedy/EA canceled the South African edition because of a lacking Internet infrastructure there. I myself don't know why they would do such a thing but most likely Remedy/EA figured that they could cut their losses and the potential sales in S. Africa wouldn't impact the overall profits of the game everywhere else
#29xxtasy911Posted 3/11/2014 9:22:02 AM
Wouldnt you rather have MS spend their money appropriately on first party talent and just allow third party studios to develop multi-plat games? Would that not be in the best interest for someone that owns an XB1? Honest question...
---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
#30MasterSword546Posted 3/11/2014 9:24:13 AM
Sony has been using dedicated servers WAY before MS was.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238