TitanFall 2 will be an Xbox One exclusive

#211newbie2007Posted 3/16/2014 10:21:22 PM
MS say hundreads of thoursands TF players. That means less than half a million PC + XB1 users combined. TF has been hyped through the roof but the reality is that TF is selling just like any another FPS.
#212DerekRossPosted 3/16/2014 11:04:22 PM
Why would Titanfall 2 be exclusive when the first one wasn't?
---
3DS FC: 1993-8424-2536
YIGN:David TSV1409 XIGN: Calem
#213AmazingDanyPosted 3/16/2014 11:07:11 PM
I hope some smarty pants won't bookmark this thread and own the TC if TF2 gets on the PS4 haha...
#214SorbetowulfPosted 3/16/2014 11:11:49 PM
GondolinRises posted...
Nope. Sales potential on the ps4 is too large.

Sales potential on the PS4 was too large for Titanfall the First, too.

And yet...
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#215VeonVoidPosted 3/17/2014 12:32:18 AM
http://gamingbolt.com/infamous-second-son-leading-titanfall-in-social-metrics-ea-sorry-for-not-bringing-titanfall-to-ps4

“Sony also used it’s own metrics in a meeting with EA last week and showed them what they would have sold on the ps3 and ps4. The money EA took from MS doesn’t even begin to cover it. The EA guys went over the math and agreed. EA is in full ‘We’re so f**king sorry, Sony’ mode currently. Also, Titanfall Xbox 360 is 30 fps. That’s just for free for reading my post.”
#216Megamushroom666Posted 3/17/2014 12:36:37 AM
Lol.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
snackeroo.com - Only the tastiest models.
#217dnmtPosted 3/17/2014 12:36:54 AM
mike468 posted...
teehee23 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
SaltyBotz posted...
Titanfall 2 will be a MS exclusive after the Xbone passes the PS4 in about 2 years. People are counting the Xbone out too early, but I'm predicting a win.

I'm gonna create an analogy that represents what I think is going to happen in the future.

I heard a pony say the PS4 was a "barbarian" - so I'm going to go along with that.

Ok, fine, the PS4 is a "barbarian" and its busy smashing faces and taking names while shouting "hail Crom" after every brutal kill. Right now it appears there is no stopping it.

BUT

The Xbone is an assassin, which means they come up from behind and and rip the jugular out of their enemies who are complacent. This is the position the Xbone is currently, right behind the PS4, and at some point in the future the assassination of the PS4 is going to happen. its inevitable. And then the assassin is going to be the last man standing after the dust settles. This gen is going to be Xbone as the winner, I'm calling it right now.

Lol the single most LOL worthy post in this thread by far.

PS3...which had some of the roughest first few years in console history, ended up outselling the 360 and MS had a 1 YEAR head start.

PS4 is simply crushing all in it's path from the get and you think XB1 is gonna surpass it? LAWL man....LAWL.

No, Xbox360 has outsold ps3 worldwide and is still selling while ps3 sales did died.

Hate to burst your bubble, but if VG charts is correct, the ps3 has out sold the 360 globally, 82.54 million to 81.12 million. Even I'll admit that:

http://www.vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/

It's still a small margin though and it's only happened in the past few years. Less than a million unit difference and that is most likely due to such poor sales in japan. The the 360 put up 1.5 million lifetime sales in the country.

Don't forget being an entire year less on the market.
#21895_EclipsePosted 3/17/2014 12:43:16 AM
I have book marked this, and will link it in the future when TF2 is announced on PS4.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#21995_EclipsePosted 3/17/2014 12:44:31 AM
AmazingDany posted...
I hope some smarty pants won't bookmark this thread and own the TC if TF2 gets on the PS4 haha...

Lol, I just read this after my last post >.> ...

Ohwell, it'll be worth the laugh.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#220newbie2007Posted 3/17/2014 3:16:19 AM
EA needs the advertising money from MS for the first TF (because it's a new IP). Once TF becomes an established name, EA will have much more negotiating power with the second TF.