TitanFall 2 will be an Xbox One exclusive

#31axelfooley2k5Posted 3/11/2014 10:24:17 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Funny how all these "know-it-all" trolls think the PS4 will just continue to sky rocket in sales while the X1 sells nothing.

You're not wizards or prophets. You're barely homo sapiens.

There's a lot of time between now and Titanfall 2... probably a good 2 years at least.

Let's all wait until then. Ah, screw it. Can't wait.

*Commences deep freeze*

newsflash
there is the truth and then there is opinion
dont have to be a troll to state facts

the xbox needs to sell well outside of the usa in order to establish a great connection with developers
ps3 was on fire at the end of its cycle then microsoft had that terrible e3

sony should be pissed they cant manufacture them fast enough...look at amazon
i think i can safely say ps4 will continue to sell well

what i cant predict is the future of the xbox one
microsoft is so huge that what would send normal companys into panic they dont
they could turn that ship around with a price drop and more exclusives like titanfall
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#32GuiltySoul2005Posted 3/11/2014 10:24:24 AM
mike468 posted...
suzukimatsui posted...
GondolinRises posted...
Nope. Sales potential on the ps4 is too large.

This is correct. Unless MS money hats for the game and cover EA's potential sales loss if they were to forgo the PS4 TitanFall 2 will be multiplat

Really? Them why was the South African version canned just weeks ago? If money is such a big deal, then why didn't they just release the game in South Africa and let the community deal with a bad experience?

Also I laugh at any one using NeoGaf as a source. The community is joke and nothing but Sony trolls.

THEY DONT AGREE WITH ME SO THEYRE SONY TROLLS WAAAAAAAAAAH

dear god!
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#33Order1886Posted 3/11/2014 10:24:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#34DerekRossPosted 3/11/2014 10:25:13 AM
EA made Mass Effect multiplat and they will for Titanfall.
---
3DS FC: 1993-8424-2536
YIGN:David TSV1409 XIGN: Calem
#35Order1886Posted 3/11/2014 10:26:15 AM
mike468 posted...
Also I laugh at any one using NeoGaf as a source. The community is joke and nothing but Sony trolls.

Lol they are far more knowledgable and have a far greater insight into gaming than this place.

Funny how they are all "Sony trolls", yet they were critical of the PS3 during its first 3 years.

You're just upset because they're bringing you back to reality and telling the truth about the Xbox One's capability.
#36suzukimatsuiPosted 3/11/2014 10:26:28 AM
Order1886 posted...
krystyla posted...
Unless MS doesn't buy EA or Respawn it won't.

Azure and cloud servers are essential for this version of Titanfall, nothing more.

Lol no they're not. Stop falling for this marketing nonsense.

Yea. If the power of the cloud is used to help created an "advanced" AI aka bots you know it's definitely marketing nonsense. From my experience last night at my local Microsoft Store in Bellevue, WA the AI was no where near the advertised "advanced" AI
#37aheroafakePosted 3/11/2014 10:28:04 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
MlREFOX posted...
And Mass Effect will never be on a Sony console...

Go google WHY Mass Effect went multiplat. Go ahead. I dare you.

I googled it and couldn't find an answer. Care to elaborate?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#38mike468(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 10:29:30 AM
quickposter posted...
The power of the cloud is PR BS!

Everybody confirmed there is nothing about Titanfall that PS4 can't handle. Unless EA want the franchise to die it will be on PS4.

Everyone claims Sony has dedicated servers. They don't. Those dedicated servers are provided by the developers themselves. We've all seen how reliable EA servers are with BF and Simcity.

Respaem isn't owned by EA, so they where free to pick MS's dedicated servers.

Could you imagine TitanFall on the PS4 using EA's servers compared to Azure on the XBO? It would be a **** show at Sony's expense.

Something I don't think Respawn would want to compromise on.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#39Order1886Posted 3/11/2014 10:29:52 AM
suzukimatsui posted...
From my experience last night at my local Microsoft Store in Bellevue, WA the AI was no where near the advertised "advanced" AI

Check the GAF thread I linked. Many, many posts complaining about how terrible the AI is. These are folks with the PC version as well, who are above the console war.
#40Order1886Posted 3/11/2014 10:31:38 AM
mike468 posted...
Something I don't think Respawn would want to compromise on.

Somehow I think if your fantasy land BS were anywhere close to the truth, Respawn would happily compromise and set up their own servers given the, you know, double install base and growing PS4 has over the Xbox One.