X1 live down?

#41AarksharkPosted 3/11/2014 1:02:53 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Appreciate you not calling me "kid" to get your point across. I am online right now with 11 friends though so it must not be across the board.

Whines about name calling.
Used the same name in the three preceding posts.

What.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#42AarksharkPosted 3/11/2014 1:04:05 PM
rollingdead posted...
I seem to be missing your point ? what do you think i was trying to do ?

I was just quoting your post since it had the link to the official MS website for Xbox.
Should've cut your name off of the quote, I suppose.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#43rollingdeadPosted 3/11/2014 1:05:32 PM
Aarkshark posted...
rollingdead posted...
I seem to be missing your point ? what do you think i was trying to do ?

I was just quoting your post since it had the link to the official MS website for Xbox.
Should've cut your name off of the quote, I suppose.

Ok , my fault i read it wrong .
#44kingbahamut83Posted 3/11/2014 1:09:53 PM
DoctorTheopolis posted...
I am trying to add my account to my new Xbox one and it keeps telling me " there's a problem connecting to the sign in service.
What's weird is I can sign in one my launch Xbox one.

I can sign in to everything else that uses my MS account but not my One. Been having various problems all day and its really pissing me off now.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
#45SorbetowulfPosted 3/11/2014 1:10:11 PM
I'm having the log in issue too. It's a little funny because I was logged in playing Titanfall an hour ago at home, then turned it off to take my console to a friends' house to show him the new game, and now I'm getting the 0x8004804E sign-in error. At first I thought it was my buddies' internet.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#46MRL3G3NDPosted 3/11/2014 1:15:25 PM
geez this is what I mean rabid fanboys...we can't even determine if there is a problem or not...you got fanboys claiming there is nothing wrong...fanboys to say PSN is better than live...and fanboys hear to combat fanboys...smh
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#47Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/11/2014 1:15:33 PM
I just logged in(first try) but yeah that doesn't mean others will be able to do that.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#48Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/11/2014 1:18:15 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
geez this is what I mean rabid fanboys...we can't even determine if there is a problem or not...you got fanboys claiming there is nothing wrong...fanboys to say PSN is better than live...and fanboys hear to combat fanboys...smh

Some can and some can't. So there is a problem for some but this happens with various online systems(there I didn't give a name lol).
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#49OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/11/2014 1:19:00 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...

I'm not trying to say PSN is better or anything, just that it is funny that this would happen right after people attacked the PSN for being down for maintenance. :P

I guess that dance I did out in the woods last night worked. My powers are growing stronger. o.o
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#50GondolinRisesPosted 3/11/2014 1:22:56 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Where's ILikeGamesMan?

He literally said Xbox live is never and has never been down.

Hiding in a fanboy shelter designed to cover up the extreme smell of bull s***. I wouldn't mind if he stayed there forever.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.