X1 live down?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. X1 live down?
1 year ago#51
MRL3G3ND posted...
geez this is what I mean rabid fanboys...we can't even determine if there is a problem or not...you got fanboys claiming there is nothing wrong...fanboys to say PSN is better than live...and fanboys hear to combat fanboys...smh

It's because some people are not having any issues and others are. Whether or not someone is a "fanboy" doesn't dictate their current Live status. For those saying its working fine for them, it is. For those saying its not working for them, its not. That's pretty much it.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
1 year ago#52
MRL3G3ND posted...
geez this is what I mean rabid fanboys...we can't even determine if there is a problem or not...you got fanboys claiming there is nothing wrong...fanboys to say PSN is better than live...and fanboys hear to combat fanboys...smh

Yeah, ok. Pretty sure I've been a pretty rabid defender of MS on these boards since the XB1 launched, so pretty sure me corroborating a problem means that there is, in fact a problem, at least sporadically. I'm not going to get dragged into the "I'm/You're/They're a Troll" B.S. It may not be an issue for all people, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that at least some of the issues reported are issues. The fact that MS has released a statement regarding that should be all that needs to be said.

I'm not particularly upset by this problem, at the moment, because I got half an hour of play time before turning my system off, and at least Respawn and MS have stated they're working on it and seem to be publishing updates. I can find other stuff to do. Get to listen to my buddy laughing at me though.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
1 year ago#53
I thought Live never ever went down though? Isn't that what you pay for?
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
1 year ago#54
Can't log in here on the one , my 360 is fine
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
1 year ago#55
i gave my xbox a 10 min rest with titan fall and now i can't log on
1 year ago#56
Enclave posted...

Whoever said it NEVER EVER goes down is a liar. Someone who says it hardly ever does is telling the truth though.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
1 year ago#57
Enclave posted...

Obviously obvious it is. Sarcasm.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
1 year ago#58
My friend brought his Xbox One over to my house to download Titanfall, we have both our Xbox Ones in the same room. Mine was on before this mess and it's still fine, I'm signed in. However, my friend brought his over an hour ago and he is having trouble signing in. There is an Internet connection, but just can't sign in. So Live is working for some, not working for others.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
1 year ago#59
cheezedadada posted...
Enclave posted...

Whoever said it NEVER EVER goes down is a liar. Someone who says it hardly ever does is telling the truth though.

I'm just sayin' I've seen plenty of people make that claim as idiotic as it is.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
1 year ago#60
XBOX.COM SAYS
3/11/2014 7:41:46 PM GMT:

We're receiving reports that some users are having difficulties matchmaking in Titanfall. Our team is already engaged and working hard to get you back into the fight. Thank you for being patient. We'll have another update for you in 30 minutes.

So we know 100% there's a problem going on right now and they are working on it.
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. X1 live down?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived