Right now, we're seeing what it would have been like...

#21YomonachiPosted 3/11/2014 5:17:26 PM
mcnichoj posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Uh huh, that REALLY sounds like every week there, last night and when it launched. Like I said, nothing like exaggerating like a fanboy.
Ignored the fact that I've been booted off Uncharted I see.
But look who I'm talking to, so it makes sense.

One game.
Over the course of a few nights.
Get a proportion of boots over time.
Stop being stubborn. Post the pics.
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :) PSN: Soruichi_Kitty
"Try laughing some more."
#22drfirepantsPosted 3/11/2014 5:20:42 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Geist posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
Then you would have problems with your game every other week with PSN servers.

Yeah, nothing like exaggerating like a fanboy to brighten a topic >.>

The hypocrisy, it is blinding...

What hypocrisy?

The hypocrisy that you are one of the biggest sony fanboys to ever roam these boards.
#23megax11Posted 3/11/2014 5:25:34 PM
Um, it is like that 24/7.

Since I can't sign in with my Gamertag, I can't load any of my save files for ANY of my X1 games. So, the always online crap is still there, they just punish you by not allowing you to access your saves.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#24mcnichojPosted 3/11/2014 6:01:57 PM
Yomonachi posted...
One game.
Over the course of a few nights.
Get a proportion of boots over time.
Stop being stubborn. Post the pics.
Every time something happens on a platform I totally take photos because that's what non-sociopaths do right?

megax11 posted...
Um, it is like that 24/7.

Since I can't sign in with my Gamertag, I can't load any of my save files for ANY of my X1 games. So, the always online crap is still there, they just punish you by not allowing you to access your saves.
Your saves should be stored locally too, at least deleting my local save was how I fixed a glitched achievement in Dead Rising 3.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#25megax11Posted 3/11/2014 6:30:08 PM
Trust me, I wish I knew of a way to access my saves while offline. I don't like the feeling of knowing that my X1 is useless if I can't sign in for any given reason.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#26Lawboy2Posted 3/11/2014 6:32:01 PM
STFU....I'm so tired of this doom and gloom I really wish u guys would quit crying
#27Homie_202Posted 3/11/2014 6:40:22 PM
I've owned both a ps3 and a 360 and both new consoles pretty much since launch for all 4 of the consoles. And in my experience I have to say I have probably about as many problems with live as I do PSN. Maybe even more problems. I am constantly getting signed out of live and it has nothing to do with my internet. So to say that one has more problems then the other is frankly IMO absurd. I think more then anything when people have problems with PSN they are just more vocal about it.

I mean whenever I ask on the 360 boards or the one boards if anyone is having problems connecting to live I immediately get called a troll or a fanboy which doesn't make any sense. And then they just claim that it's my internet when I know it's not because some of my friends who live in different parts of the us are having problems as well. At least on the Sony boards people tend to try and help. But the xbox boards people just think your a troll if you are saying anything bad about the console or their internet.
#28RyuuHou25Posted 3/11/2014 7:02:16 PM
mcnichoj posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Uh huh, that REALLY sounds like every week there, last night and when it launched. Like I said, nothing like exaggerating like a fanboy.
Ignored the fact that I've been booted off Uncharted I see.
But look who I'm talking to, so it makes sense.

Ignoring the fact that can be cause by many numerous things like your connection itself and the servers for the game itself >.> Not my fault you are using extremely screwy logic here.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#29RyuuHou25Posted 3/11/2014 7:02:49 PM
drfirepants posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Geist posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
Then you would have problems with your game every other week with PSN servers.

Yeah, nothing like exaggerating like a fanboy to brighten a topic >.>

The hypocrisy, it is blinding...

What hypocrisy?

The hypocrisy that you are one of the biggest sony fanboys to ever roam these boards.

A) You and the others clearly have no idea what hypocrisy means

B) Am I really? Care to show me where/how?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#30oldhbk76Posted 3/11/2014 7:07:18 PM
I've been playing all day without any problems
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76