Right now, we're seeing what it would have been like...

#31garainePosted 3/12/2014 6:13:23 AM
Homie_202 posted...
I've owned both a ps3 and a 360 and both new consoles pretty much since launch for all 4 of the consoles. And in my experience I have to say I have probably about as many problems with live as I do PSN. Maybe even more problems. I am constantly getting signed out of live and it has nothing to do with my internet. So to say that one has more problems then the other is frankly IMO absurd. I think more then anything when people have problems with PSN they are just more vocal about it.

I mean whenever I ask on the 360 boards or the one boards if anyone is having problems connecting to live I immediately get called a troll or a fanboy which doesn't make any sense. And then they just claim that it's my internet when I know it's not because some of my friends who live in different parts of the us are having problems as well. At least on the Sony boards people tend to try and help. But the xbox boards people just think your a troll if you are saying anything bad about the console or their internet.

Its not all of us I try to help when I can. But its really hard to post anything positive or helpful being bombarded by trolls. It also puts everyone on the offensive.
#32chrish909Posted 3/12/2014 6:36:06 AM
Ryu comes off as extremely desperate and childish. Psn servers go down every other day. Xbl wasnt down at all yesterday for me.

Hint:The hypocrisy was blinding because all you do is exaggerate on this board. Ryu do you know what a nuisance is? Are you familiar with mental illnesses? Does your mother know you are on the computer this early?
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#33AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/12/2014 7:16:06 AM
chrish909 posted...
Ryu comes off as extremely desperate and childish. Psn servers go down every other day. Xbl wasnt down at all yesterday for me.

Hint:The hypocrisy was blinding because all you do is exaggerate on this board. Ryu do you know what a nuisance is? Are you familiar with mental illnesses? Does your mother know you are on the computer this early?

Lol, every other day?

Talk about childish and desperate. You're flat out lying and trolling.
#34DarthUchiha91Posted 3/12/2014 7:49:00 AM(edited)
chrish909 posted...

Did you just use exaggeration in the very post that you insult another poster for using?

I usually don't agree with ryu but he has exposed y'all stupidity all over this thread.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM
#35rb10001Posted 3/12/2014 7:39:59 AM
when psn was down for me just a couple day ago these are the things i could not do:

i could not view my library
i could not play warframe, blacklight or dc universe
resogun and other games leaderboards did not work
i could not play singleplayer in battlefeild 4

the only thing i could do was play killzone singleplayer and watch netflix/hulu. please keep in mind i was logged in to psn at the time of the maintenance and still everything was shut down for me.

not to mention when ever i swap the HDD too much (trying to find the best hdd for the ps4) i have to go online and restore my licenses or i can play nothing.

what does this sound like to you? both ms and sony are the same. sony was smart and did not tell their consumers the truth. ms should have lied as well/
---
http://youtu.be/xiWIVLNLeoI
#36BloodyDove2vsPosted 3/12/2014 7:46:07 AM
MOATS7798 posted...
Sony would never have to worry about this happening to them and their gamers...

...because they'd never get a game so damn great that millions wanna play to make their servers unstable ;)

Hahaha...

What's Titanfall numbers looking like anyway? Microsoft usually makes announcements following their antithesis release day. Titanfall is currently out right?
---
"how much is your soul worth" XB1M13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#378waystomondayPosted 3/12/2014 8:12:58 AM
rb10001 posted...
when psn was down for me just a couple day ago these are the things i could not do:

the only thing i could do was play killzone singleplayer and watch netflix/hulu. please keep in mind i was logged in to psn at the time of the maintenance and still everything was shut down for me.

not to mention when ever i swap the HDD too much (trying to find the best hdd for the ps4) i have to go online and restore my licenses or i can play nothing.

what does this sound like to you? both ms and sony are the same. sony was smart and did not tell their consumers the truth. ms should have lied as well/

And for the other 99% of psn users this was not the case, so either this is bs, something is wrong on your end or just unlucky. But since 99% of users didnt have those problems i have trouble seeing any lying on sonys part
---
"Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60 and yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."
#38jmac1686Posted 3/12/2014 8:16:17 AM
Um, Online Services go down from time to time. I have to deal with the PSN outage that lasted months. Stuff happens. Christ.
---
GT: FyreSpirit69 *New to X1 so Add me :)* Currently playing Titanfall, Dead Rising 3
#39nb003_99Posted 3/12/2014 8:23:35 AM
jmac1686 posted...
Um, Online Services go down from time to time. I have to deal with the PSN outage that lasted months. Stuff happens. Christ.

Not excusing but
24 days is not months
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#40rb10001Posted 3/12/2014 9:53:31 AM
8waystomonday posted...
rb10001 posted...

And for the other 99% of psn users this was not the case, so either this is bs, something is wrong on your end or just unlucky. But since 99% of users didnt have those problems i have trouble seeing any lying on sonys part

you're kidding me right? right? why on earth would i take the time to post bs? i thought my detailed info would show i am no fanboy and own the system. right now psn is down again by the way. no lying on sonys part? ok... they made it sound like everything worked offline. hell, when psn is down, the tabs for the games do not even load.

check my psn when it's back up and you'll see me playing resogun and warframe

psn: mississippi_gary
---
http://youtu.be/xiWIVLNLeoI