This is the reason why games should not be online only

#51Joey-ZazaPosted 3/12/2014 9:18:33 AM
Well buddy I disagree with your opinion so you're obviously a troll and a Sony Pony. There is absolutely nothing wrong with X-box One at all in any way shape or form. I'm going to mention things about the Playstation 4 even though they don't have anything to do with the topic. I'm also going to passive aggressively attack you.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#52Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 9:19:06 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Oh man, TC is so desperate. Apparently, BF4 has bot matches because it has a campaign... Yes, bot matches are just the same as a campaign and that is how people regularly use the language.

You are reaching so hard right now...

Also, Counter Strike had an extreme lack of content when it released. Its fame was justified by the fact that it was FREE. Its a shadow of what Titanfall offers. Neither CS nor TF have good bots and it is but a mere afterthought compared to the core gameplay. No one cares that TF2 doesn't have boughts. Reviewers complain about the lack of SP? You mean the same reviewers who will regularly mark down a game even though it has an amazing online because it has a bad SP?

Lets just look at BF4. Gametrailers is one of the FEW sites who said "hey, we aren't going to mark BF4 down at all for its terrible campaign. In fact, IGNORE the campaign and the MP is a 9/10 hence the score is 9/10".

Other sites praised the online but bashed its brief and crappy SP gameplay, pulling the average score down. Thats just how it happens. When you build an SP mode, people think you need to deliver a great experience to those buying it for the SP (even though I am sure very few people buy BF4 for the SP...).

The only person here failing is you. You claim you want "bot matches". Apparently, now you mean bot matches as in a SINGLE PLAYER MODE, which is a huge drain on resources that a small studio like Respawn clearly did not have to spare. The only person here failing is you. You haven't provided a single good reason for why they should have wasted any time on bot matches (which there is no demand for) or an extensive single player mode that would have drastically cut into the quality of the MP game.

I'm saying BF4 allows a person to play offline, campaign. Keep dissing on BF4 but it practically scored the same metacritic as Titanfall, 1 point behind. Your name is fitting, you get so absorbed in ownership of something you'll blindly defend it. You're just rambling at this point, all this dribble, has no absolutely no relation to the topic at all. You have yet to provide any logical reason as to why Titanfall should not have an offline mode, all you presented so far is a paranoial delusional context
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#53Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 9:19:37 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Well buddy I disagree with your opinion so you're obviously a troll and a Sony Pony. There is absolutely nothing wrong with X-box One at all in any way shape or form. I'm going to mention things about the Playstation 4 even though they don't have anything to do with the topic. I'm also going to passive aggressively attack you.

Thank you
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#54TheeLeehamPosted 3/12/2014 11:05:25 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Oh man, TC is so desperate. Apparently, BF4 has bot matches because it has a campaign... Yes, bot matches are just the same as a campaign and that is how people regularly use the language.

Also, Counter Strike had an extreme lack of content when it released. Its fame was justified by the fact that it was FREE. Its a shadow of what Titanfall offers. Neither CS nor TF have good bots and it is but a mere afterthought compared to the core gameplay. No one cares that TF2 doesn't have boughts. Reviewers complain about the lack of SP? You mean the same reviewers who will regularly mark down a game even though it has an amazing online because it has a bad SP?

Lets just look at BF4. Gametrailers is one of the FEW sites who said "hey, we aren't going to mark BF4 down at all for its terrible campaign. In fact, IGNORE the campaign and the MP is a 9/10 hence the score is 9/10".

Other sites praised the online but bashed its brief and crappy SP gameplay, pulling the average score down. Thats just how it happens. When you build an SP mode, people think you need to deliver a great experience to those buying it for the SP (even though I am sure very few people buy BF4 for the SP...).

The only person here failing is you. You claim you want "bot matches". Apparently, now you mean bot matches as in a SINGLE PLAYER MODE, which is a huge drain on resources that a small studio like Respawn clearly did not have to spare. The only person here failing is you. You haven't provided a single good reason for why they should have wasted any time on bot matches (which there is no demand for) or an extensive single player mode that would have drastically cut into the quality of the MP game.

I'm saying BF4 allows a person to play offline, campaign. Keep dissing on BF4 but it practically scored the same metacritic as Titanfall, 1 point behind. Your name is fitting, you get so absorbed in ownership of something you'll blindly defend it. You're just rambling at this point, all this dribble, has no absolutely no relation to the topic at all. You have yet to provide any logical reason as to why Titanfall should not have an offline mode, all you presented so far is a paranoial delusional context

But your don't think there's something desperate and going out of your way to the board of a console you don't like to make a topic bashing that console just so you can justify the purchase of your own console that you clearly aren't getting enough satisfaction from?
#55crucialPosted 3/12/2014 12:47:18 PM
They could add a squads type mode like Ghosts 6 humans vs.6 AI controlled team but that still would be online only,but anything offline would be a massive patch/update and would think its not possible,imo TF is just a alpha version of whats to come with TF2.
#56Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 3:09:44 PM
TheeLeeham posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

But your don't think there's something desperate and going out of your way to the board of a console you don't like to make a topic bashing that console just so you can justify the purchase of your own console that you clearly aren't getting enough satisfaction from?

Check my GT: Xeeh You

Check my PSN: XeehBitz

I've owned both, don't own neither now, both are lackluster at the moment. I'm waiting for more exclusives, Titanfall doesn't count as I have it on the PC.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2