Does anybody else feel disappointed by Titanfall at all...? Even a little..?

#11Reflex-ArcPosted 3/12/2014 9:10:29 AM
I'm not disappointed in the game as much as I'm borderline disappointed in myself for buying it. Shooters and I don't get along, and we parted ways years ago. I'm terrible at them, and that's the root cause of the hulk-like rage they send me into.

I thought I'd take a chance on Titanfall, and see if my ways had changed.

Nope. I still suck, and after the 11th time I had to watch my derpy-ass avatar spinning around on screen looking for targets during the kill cam, in one match, I could already feel the anger rising. Perhaps it will be poetic when the controller that inevitably shatters my plasma screen ends up being a branded Titanfall controller.

Maybe I should stick to Animal Crossing.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#12zmousePosted 3/12/2014 9:12:16 AM
I like it, but I've only played a few game because of the sign in fiasco. I was at the top of my team which sways me to like it more.
#13-FryShakeWad-Posted 3/12/2014 9:12:59 AM
chex81 posted...
Nope, better than I expected.

stargazer1981 posted...
chex81 posted...
Nope, better than I expected.

Yep. Exceeded my expectations. It's addictive as balls.
#14garainePosted 3/12/2014 9:24:04 AM
Its pretty much what I expected after playing the beta. Maybe its not the revolutionary game a lot of ppl were wanting it to be. But it is something different and a breath of fresh air for online fps fans.
#15Evel138Posted 3/12/2014 9:30:41 AM
I felt drained by the end of the night....my adrenalin was pumping the entire time.....I must have flat run out lol.

There is something going on everywhere from literally ever direction.

Best online shooter I've ever played, bar none.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#16spacejamjordanzPosted 3/12/2014 9:34:34 AM
A great multiplayer game that really delivers. At least with TF you know what you're getting into before you buy it.

The pre-release hype has been a gift and curse. The hype really helped market the game and get people talking about it, but it also inflated the expectations of it as well.

So now it's basically Battlefied 4 and Titanfall for my FPS fix.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#17gohoanq(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 9:37:46 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
A great multiplayer game that really delivers. At least with TF you know what you're getting into before you buy it.

The pre-release hype has been a gift and curse. The hype really helped market the game and get people talking about it, but it also inflated the expectations of it as well.

So now it's basically Battlefied 4 and Titanfall for my FPS fix.

Yea I wasn't going to buy the game after playing 1 match in the beta. BUT at the last second I decided why not? ... I don't hate it at all, it's no better or worse than any other FPS I've played recently, it has really cool moments, etc. but at the end of the day? I feel it's just a fairly generic shooter covered by really freaking cool wrapping. lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#18TreGoodaPosted 3/12/2014 9:45:00 AM
I wasn't interested in it until I tried the beta. I think the game is fantastic and am loving every minute of it.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#19jmac1686Posted 3/12/2014 9:45:45 AM
I am having a blast and I normally don't even like FPS.
---
GT: FyreSpirit69 *New to X1 so Add me :)* Currently playing Titanfall, Dead Rising 3
#20GeistPosted 3/12/2014 9:52:36 AM
Nope, love it!
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!