Does anybody else feel disappointed by Titanfall at all...? Even a little..?

#101OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/12/2014 8:10:38 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...

I do wish there was a Titan free mode though.

They have that. It is called Call of Dooty. o.o
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#102jumbocatPosted 3/12/2014 8:35:22 PM
wirymo123 posted...
thedivineslaser posted...
I played the beta on PC it's a fun game but it's so shallow. I don't think people who say Titanfall is good have experienced squad gameplay with friends in a 64 player match in BF4. Titanfall is far from that epic experience.

This

Yeah this. Titanfall just feels so shallow and... artificial. The wall running is good fun and does a good job of not feeling too silly or floaty but it's all meh apart from that. It's certainly fun in short doses, but it is no way the COD4/BF3-esque leap forward it was hyped to be.
---
ED
AC
#103Shinobi120Posted 3/12/2014 8:47:00 PM
It's just like Bioshock Infinite: Overhyped garbage.
#104Reflex-ArcPosted 3/12/2014 8:47:40 PM
chex81 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

The game is made for what most people here on the forums are, Casual gamers. Adults that work 8-10 hours a day, play an hour here and there before they do other stuff with their kids/ or wife or husband/ finance/ boy or girl friend or whatever.

I can agree with this, I'm that guy that just wants to unwind to a fun game for an hour or so here and there.

I can agree with this as well. To the point, I 100% think this is why it's great.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#105IMProdiGYPosted 3/12/2014 9:37:39 PM
Ok, this is getting sad now. I do not expect people to love this or any other game. I understand because of the hype Titanfall recieved. I get people want more of a competitive type game and want more customization. The one thing I do agree is in the lack of customization.

The whole campaign issue to a point I get, but come on! Most FPS campaigns are mediocre. COD 2-4 & MW2 were really good, but the rest just was ok to bad.

Anyway back to Titanfall, the game is leaned more towards having fun which majority of the gaming community are casual gamers. I love competitive gaming, but it feels good to play a great FPS and not worry if me or my team is doing good or bad.

Do I want to win? YES but for some odd reason I do not get mad rage or even swear much during or after a game. I play a lot of COD and there is not one game where people are not raging or bashing someone for sucking.

The whole team deal is what it is. Do the objective and win point blank. Nothing worse than people is COD or Battlefield only caring for kills. They will have a very high K/D and lose or even get smashed.

In Titanfall everyone gets a Titan wether you suck or not. If you're good you will get your Titan more times in a game. Team play is good, but not needed like in other FPS's.

Love seeing people write how team based Battlefield is and all I can do is LoL at those statements. 64v64 could not be more of a mess. It's a 35 minute free for all. When I play with my friends I try my best to play as a TEAM (Squad) and because of every other player that only goes so far.

There is less team play in BF than any other FPS game I have ever played. It's a joke in how frustrating BF is. I love tge sound and atmosphere of BF and that's it. I think people just love tge fact the game is a large scale FPS. These are my opinions in BF, just like you have yours for Titanfall.

Titanfall shines in many ways. While it is a FPS it's far different because of how you can play. The game feels great wether your a pilot or in a Titan. The fact that it is not as competitive as the other 2 big boy's is a great thing.

When you play Titanfall go into it knowing you're going to be playing a game for the reasons we all play games. FUN
---
You know you're old when you know what flipping a game means!! glhf
#106DarkAdonis123Posted 3/12/2014 11:01:57 PM
I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of features and options. It's a fun game, but it's far from deserving all the praise it's getting. I'm troubled by how easily people's opinions are swayed by an aggressive marketing campaign.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#107BloodyDove2vsPosted 3/12/2014 11:09:37 PM
BigSnappaX posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

this
---
"how much is your soul worth" XB1M13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#108squidney2k1Posted 3/12/2014 11:10:41 PM
Nope.
---
Mass Effect 4: Titanfall's Destiny XIV-2....think about it. \m/ (O_o) \m/
Yes, I bought a Wii U, and I still don't know why.
#109Bac0n01Posted 3/12/2014 11:16:41 PM
Not yet, but I'm sure fatigue will hit eventually. It desperately needs more modes.
---
GT: bac0n01
PSN: The_Crispy_Bacon
#110DeedubauPosted 3/12/2014 11:20:01 PM
This game to me feels like a really good arcade game you don't feel bad spending tokens on (because getting tickets is where it's at). Instantly fun and easy to get into, flashy graphics and gameplay, but low on content and substance after a while. Now that I think of it, I think the developers should get a pass for not having a ton of content because they had to design this game from scratch, rather than having something to reference from. But now that they got the mechanics and gameplay down, I expect the next game to have much more features :)