Does anybody else feel disappointed by Titanfall at all...? Even a little..?

#41OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/12/2014 10:54:22 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
I think it is too early to ask them this. Wait till the afterglow wears off. Once they've played those 6 maps to death. :v

6? Uh no.

Too high a number? :v I haven't been following the game very much.

The map count is 14...

But aren't they tiny maps? o.o
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#42crucialPosted 3/12/2014 10:57:46 AM
Only when playing on certain game modes but then I play a mode I like and it becomes more and more fun,campaign mode is fun and all but 2 or 3 of the game modes I do not like,not many guns but most are useful,some of the maps are some of best I have ever seen in a 6 vs 6 mp game,visuals are nothing special but its so fun it does not really matter to me.

The more I play it the more I am liking it,it so new to me so its hard to judge right now,one thing is for sure its different and refreshing and looking forward to a trilogy in the series.

I hope TF2 has a true offline campaign though other wise Respawn did a fine job with this new IP.
#43skermacPosted 3/12/2014 10:57:51 AM
TC topic failed, 41 posts and no one is disappointed at all. Try again tc.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#44quincy2000aPosted 3/12/2014 10:58:57 AM
Evel138 posted...
I felt drained by the end of the night....my adrenalin was pumping the entire time.....I must have flat run out lol.

There is something going on everywhere from literally ever direction.

Best online shooter I've ever played, bar none.

This.
#45LanternOfAshPosted 3/12/2014 11:03:29 AM
Hell no, I've been on the edge of my seat the entire day.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#46LanternOfAshPosted 3/12/2014 11:05:06 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
I think it is too early to ask them this. Wait till the afterglow wears off. Once they've played those 6 maps to death. :v

6? Uh no.

Too high a number? :v I haven't been following the game very much.

The map count is 14...

But aren't they tiny maps? o.o

Why do you keep talking? My god. You gonna keep asking ignorant questions until you find something that sticks?
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#47enigma2274Posted 3/12/2014 11:06:32 AM
I'm disappointed. That's not to say I don't like it, but it's only okay compared to the ridiculous hype surrounding the game. You can tell they will make their money on dlc since there are next to no maps to start with.
---
Playing: Forza 5, Amazing Spiderman, Thief, Ys Memories of Celceta
PS4 ID: enigma2288 Xbox One Gamertag: enigma2274
#48OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/12/2014 11:07:53 AM
LanternOfAsh posted...

Why do you keep talking? My god. You gonna keep asking ignorant questions until you find something that sticks?

Yes.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#49Duke_of_NukePosted 3/12/2014 11:09:41 AM
Even 6 months ago I likely would have been drooling over this game but just recently got really burned out on CoD and this game is just too similar. You can argue parkour and mechs all day but the overall feel is the same. Same basic controls, basically the same game types, and the same loudout style. Just too much of the same. Battlefield on the other hand has reinvigerated my love for the FPS genre and Titanfall doesn't even come close to the amazing gameplay possible in a Battlefield game. It's just so amazing what all is possible in a Battlefield match. Having your chopper blown to pieces right after you bail out and then gliding down by parachute to the tank that took you down and dropping a C4 for much needed revenge, you know things like that. It's just mind blowing what's possible and nothing compares.
---
Life's a joke and you are the punchline.
#50blakmogPosted 3/12/2014 11:15:49 AM
stargazer1981 posted...
chex81 posted...
Nope, better than I expected.

Yep. Exceeded my expectations. It's addictive as balls.

If that's what you're into.
---
: PSN : Blackmog : PLAYING : Toukiden - Diablo III :
: Best game ever : DEMON'S SOULS (>^^)>