Xbox One is $400 @MS Store

#21TBONE_OGPosted 3/12/2014 10:22:44 AM
gohoanq posted...
DerekRoss posted...
Feel sorry for early adopters especially those in the US. Probably best time to jump before E3.

Early Adopters: $500 for XO

Now: $400 for XO, 1 Month Gold AND Titanfall

That makes me want to explode my past self for buying it so soon. lol
---

Don't feel sorry for me. $160 really isn't that big of a deal. I'm content with my Day One console that I've had since Nov. 22.

Also, remember. This is a sale. Not a fixed price. So quantities are limited. Not everyone can get this package.
---
Always O.G.
#22TBONE_OGPosted 3/12/2014 10:23:27 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
NakedSnake1986 posted...
A game that will be on sale for $25 with the next 4 weeks

Um. No.

And yeah I just tried the promo code. It works. I wonder if this is a mistake? Better get on it if you want X1.

if it is a mistake then it doesn't matter if you order it before they fix the mistake. they'll recall the offer and apologize for misleading people.

That's exactly what I was getting at. Haha.
---
Always O.G.
#23NakedSnake1986Posted 3/12/2014 10:23:47 AM
VIC10U5 posted...
NakedSnake1986 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Are you such a loser that you quote yourself just to change it? LMAO!

I accidentally quoted my last post instead of editing it. I meant to say "within, not with". I really don't see how someone could laugh their butt off at something so irrelevant.

It's not even funny, you're probably just mad that you bought a console that might be the next Dreamcast and want to protect it by finding some excuse. I'm neither MS or Sony fan, I'm just stating the facts.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#24FuRiOuS 198774623Posted 3/12/2014 10:25:11 AM
Swan3624 posted...
Is there a way to ask for a credit of $100 if we bought it at $500?

I don't usually mind discounts when I have bought things many moons ago, but I seriously bought my console yesterday. :\

You could try taking it back to the store and getting a refund. Other than that, if you bought it with a credit card you might see if they have a price-protection feature that will match the price on the MS Store.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC on 6/3/2003
#25jasomramirez666Posted 3/12/2014 10:25:24 AM
Swan3624 posted...

I don't usually mind discounts when I have bought things many moons ago, but I seriously bought my console yesterday. :\

You should have waited. Thats what happens for being an early adapter... I am waiting, 2 weeks from now this will become $300
#26Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 3/12/2014 10:25:35 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
NakedSnake1986 posted...
A game that will be on sale for $25 with the next 4 weeks

Um. No.

And yeah I just tried the promo code. It works. I wonder if this is a mistake? Better get on it if you want X1.

if it is a mistake then it doesn't matter if you order it before they fix the mistake. they'll recall the offer and apologize for misleading people.

That's exactly what I was getting at. Haha.

---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#27Swan3624Posted 3/12/2014 10:26:35 AM
FuRiOuS 198774623 posted...
Swan3624 posted...

You could try taking it back to the store and getting a refund. Other than that, if you bought it with a credit card you might see if they have a price-protection feature that will match the price on the MS Store.

I would want to keep my console, though. Unless you mean bringing the receipt to Best Buy and having them price-match or whatever, but I don't think they would do that for Microsoft's Online Store.

How would I get in contact with the credit card company? I used a debit card but ran it as credit.
#28SzurkuletPosted 3/12/2014 10:27:41 AM
jasomramirez666 posted...
Swan3624 posted...

You should have waited. Thats what happens for being an early adapter... I am waiting, 2 weeks from now this will become $300

Your mom was an early adapter.
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#29gohoanqPosted 3/12/2014 10:28:48 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
gohoanq posted...
DerekRoss posted...
Feel sorry for early adopters especially those in the US. Probably best time to jump before E3.

Early Adopters: $500 for XO

Now: $400 for XO, 1 Month Gold AND Titanfall

That makes me want to explode my past self for buying it so soon. lol
---

Don't feel sorry for me. $160 really isn't that big of a deal. I'm content with my Day One console that I've had since Nov. 22.

Also, remember. This is a sale. Not a fixed price. So quantities are limited. Not everyone can get this package.

Does it change anything if you're me and don't have a Day one console? I bought it in December.. and I sold my PS3 for it.($250) :/
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#30Combo626Posted 3/12/2014 10:29:57 AM
Swan3624 posted...
FuRiOuS 198774623 posted...
Swan3624 posted...

I would want to keep my console, though. Unless you mean bringing the receipt to Best Buy and having them price-match or whatever, but I don't think they would do that for Microsoft's Online Store.

How would I get in contact with the credit card company?

Here take this www.google.com
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn