Xbox One is $400 @MS Store

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One is $400 @MS Store
2 years ago#21
gohoanq posted...
DerekRoss posted...
Feel sorry for early adopters especially those in the US. Probably best time to jump before E3.

Early Adopters: $500 for XO

Now: $400 for XO, 1 Month Gold AND Titanfall

That makes me want to explode my past self for buying it so soon. lol
---

Don't feel sorry for me. $160 really isn't that big of a deal. I'm content with my Day One console that I've had since Nov. 22.

Also, remember. This is a sale. Not a fixed price. So quantities are limited. Not everyone can get this package.
Always O.G.
2 years ago#22
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
NakedSnake1986 posted...
A game that will be on sale for $25 with the next 4 weeks

Um. No.

And yeah I just tried the promo code. It works. I wonder if this is a mistake? Better get on it if you want X1.

if it is a mistake then it doesn't matter if you order it before they fix the mistake. they'll recall the offer and apologize for misleading people.

That's exactly what I was getting at. Haha.
Always O.G.
2 years ago#23
VIC10U5 posted...
NakedSnake1986 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Are you such a loser that you quote yourself just to change it? LMAO!

I accidentally quoted my last post instead of editing it. I meant to say "within, not with". I really don't see how someone could laugh their butt off at something so irrelevant.

It's not even funny, you're probably just mad that you bought a console that might be the next Dreamcast and want to protect it by finding some excuse. I'm neither MS or Sony fan, I'm just stating the facts.
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
2 years ago#24
Swan3624 posted...
Is there a way to ask for a credit of $100 if we bought it at $500?

I don't usually mind discounts when I have bought things many moons ago, but I seriously bought my console yesterday. :\

You could try taking it back to the store and getting a refund. Other than that, if you bought it with a credit card you might see if they have a price-protection feature that will match the price on the MS Store.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC on 6/3/2003
2 years ago#25
Swan3624 posted...

I don't usually mind discounts when I have bought things many moons ago, but I seriously bought my console yesterday. :\

You should have waited. Thats what happens for being an early adapter... I am waiting, 2 weeks from now this will become $300
2 years ago#26
TBONE_OG posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
NakedSnake1986 posted...
A game that will be on sale for $25 with the next 4 weeks

Um. No.

And yeah I just tried the promo code. It works. I wonder if this is a mistake? Better get on it if you want X1.

if it is a mistake then it doesn't matter if you order it before they fix the mistake. they'll recall the offer and apologize for misleading people.

That's exactly what I was getting at. Haha.
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
2 years ago#27
FuRiOuS 198774623 posted...
Swan3624 posted...

You could try taking it back to the store and getting a refund. Other than that, if you bought it with a credit card you might see if they have a price-protection feature that will match the price on the MS Store.

I would want to keep my console, though. Unless you mean bringing the receipt to Best Buy and having them price-match or whatever, but I don't think they would do that for Microsoft's Online Store.

How would I get in contact with the credit card company? I used a debit card but ran it as credit.
2 years ago#28
jasomramirez666 posted...
Swan3624 posted...

You should have waited. Thats what happens for being an early adapter... I am waiting, 2 weeks from now this will become $300

Your mom was an early adapter.
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
2 years ago#29
TBONE_OG posted...
gohoanq posted...
DerekRoss posted...
Feel sorry for early adopters especially those in the US. Probably best time to jump before E3.

Early Adopters: $500 for XO

Now: $400 for XO, 1 Month Gold AND Titanfall

That makes me want to explode my past self for buying it so soon. lol
---

Don't feel sorry for me. $160 really isn't that big of a deal. I'm content with my Day One console that I've had since Nov. 22.

Also, remember. This is a sale. Not a fixed price. So quantities are limited. Not everyone can get this package.

Does it change anything if you're me and don't have a Day one console? I bought it in December.. and I sold my PS3 for it.($250) :/
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
2 years ago#30
Swan3624 posted...
FuRiOuS 198774623 posted...
Swan3624 posted...

I would want to keep my console, though. Unless you mean bringing the receipt to Best Buy and having them price-match or whatever, but I don't think they would do that for Microsoft's Online Store.

How would I get in contact with the credit card company?

Here take this www.google.com
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One is $400 @MS Store

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived