Xbone fans...be honest with me.

#11abbeldydooPosted 3/12/2014 10:52:40 AM
I chose the system that looked to have better games.Like i always do.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#12Irishluck18Posted 3/12/2014 10:54:47 AM
Which ever one your friends have, buy that one. otherwise numbers are great for stats but that doesnt help for a decision. if you like playing campaign over online games go ps4. they have the psn that gives you a ton of free games and have better exclusives. the xbox one id say tends to be more of a multiplayer console even though the new features are really cool even though the commands can use some work. i have to say "xbox lunch" rather than "xbox launch" in order to join an invite. Me personally have always only bought xbox. the controller is just that good. and like what i first said its what everyone i play with own. so there
---
When the F*** did we get ice cream
#13PorungaPosted 3/12/2014 10:56:14 AM
FYI the "live is better than PSN" thing is people stuck on old ideas. The PS4 psn is far superior to the ps3 psn. People only say live is better than psn now because it used to be. Whether live is better than ps4 psn is highly debatable, and in my experience with both systems.. no longer the case. I would say they are about equal in terms of online performance, and plus is far superior to gold as a service.

As far as which system you should buy.. buy whatever system you want. What are your friends playing or will play? What system has the games (historically) that you enjoy? Go with that.
#14ProfanaTPosted 3/12/2014 10:58:50 AM
The only complaint I've had about my X1 is some of the menus (Friends, Achievements, Party Chat...). That's it! Just having to go an extra step that what I used to...not a deal breaker though.

As for the games? A lot of Devs are going cross-platform it seems. Not sure on PS4s game market (older PS3/PS2 titles for download, indie titles, monthly freebies), but I do know that if your live service on PS4 runs out, then you can no longer access those downloaded titles (Honestly, I may be mistaken, but I don't think that system has changed -I'm pretty sure it was like that on the PS3 as well).

On X1, you downloaded it? -You keep it, regardless of Live service. Meaning? Bills stack up, so you have to cut Internet? Wonky internet service for a day/weekend, you can still access your downloaded games. And that goes for the Games with Gold (the two free games per month for XBL Gold members), which is coming soon.
---
- Ex Corde Vita - Fortem Fors Juvat -
#15kidwgmPosted 3/12/2014 10:59:52 AM
Porunga posted...
FYI the "live is better than PSN" thing is people stuck on old ideas. The PS4 psn is far superior to the ps3 psn. People only say live is better than psn now because it used to be. Whether live is better than ps4 psn is highly debatable, and in my experience with both systems.. no longer the case. I would say they are about equal in terms of online performance, and plus is far superior to gold as a service.

As far as which system you should buy.. buy whatever system you want. What are your friends playing or will play? What system has the games (historically) that you enjoy? Go with that.

Fair point. But after owning a ps3 (still do) for about 5 years those impressions last. Allegedly Sony has finally up there game to be on par with XBL is not a good thing in my book. It shows how slow they grow and adapt their service.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#16OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/12/2014 11:00:27 AM
Porunga posted...

PSN plus also gives you free games to play too. :o Like Tomb Raider just recently. MS is only just now starting to copy that feature, probably begrudgingly.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#17TreGoodaPosted 3/12/2014 11:01:43 AM
If you're poor, a child or live in a 2nd world nation get a PS4.

If you're not any of that get XBOX One.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#18kennyynnooPosted 3/12/2014 11:03:10 AM
Why would you drop $400-500 for only 1 game? That's crazy.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#19OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/12/2014 11:04:52 AM
kidwgm posted...
Porunga posted...

Fair point. But after owning a ps3 (still do) for about 5 years those impressions last. Allegedly Sony has finally up there game to be on par with XBL is not a good thing in my book. It shows how slow they grow and adapt their service.

I don't really think it is fair for you to judge the PS4's online services based on how it was for you on the PS3. You do realize that it was entirely free on the PS3? Of course it isn't going to be on par with XBL, a paid service.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#20AzaneAzerPosted 3/12/2014 11:07:15 AM
You asked for honesty

and got "BUY XBOX!" from xbox fans, with really random biased responses like "I like the UI more"