Xbone fans...be honest with me.

#31Ramsus082Posted 3/12/2014 11:14:15 AM
There's been a stigma that PSN just can't break, where it's perpetually in second place and always playing catchup with Live in many people's minds, but this isn't the case and it hasn't been for a while now. From the better party chat and friends list and features, to automatic game and save updates to the cloud, to inarguably better download/install times, even superior titles given out for free, Sony's version of it's online/OS is at the very least equal, and you can make a really easy case that it's the more polished offering so far. Live has been coasting on it's reputation for a long time, and with the amount of problems it launched to, it's not hard to say that so far, Live was a better experience on the X360.

You can tell who's been influenced by PR. Ask "how many servers does Azure have?" and 95% of the board can tell you. Ask "how many games have dedicated servers right now?" and you'll be waiting on an answer for hours. It's not anyone's fault, really, but it goes to show how hard it is to shake an image once you have it.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"