IGN is f***ing dead to me after they gave Titanfall an 8.9

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. IGN is f***ing dead to me after they gave Titanfall an 8.9
1 year ago#71
ChevelIe posted...
Who the hell runs that site? Who would HIGHER a person that plays Titanfall and doesnt think it's a 9.5? I was disgusted when they gave shovelware like The Last of Us a 10 but the dont give a groundbreaking FPS a 10 too?

Do not give them any more clicks please, they are anti Xbox One

>Paying attention to gaming Journalists
>Thinking Titanfall deserves anything over a six

You are two ways wrong and I'm three ways on the floor.
1 year ago#72
BloatedSquirrel posted...
TC be trollin'. Good work lol.

Yeah. He had me going right up until that "groundbreaking FPS" part when I had to ask, "Since when in the last 10 years has any FPS broken new ground of any sort?" :-D
---
"Before I send them to hell, I shall let them see heaven." - Claptonvaughn, http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605432-path-of-exile/68145584#11
1 year ago#73
squidney2k1 posted...
It really isn't a big deal. Great game is a great game. Period.

Not a big deal?!

Follow me....
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
1 year ago#74
"You're DEAD to me can opener!"

Guess the quote.
Win Internets
---
Do you like Fantasy Baseball? Then join my league over at yahoo! MLB 14 The Show - ID# 128367
1 year ago#75
I think a game that is online only should be happy its getting atleast an 8/10 and definatly does not deserve a 10/10
---
True or False Where's Waldo!?
1 year ago#76
ChevelIe posted...
Who the hell runs that site? Who would HIGHER a person that plays Titanfall and doesnt think it's a 9.5? I was disgusted when they gave shovelware like The Last of Us a 10 but the dont give a groundbreaking FPS a 10 too?

even the ffx hd remaster got a 9.3 - and that was just a quick touch up on models plus the addition of Japanese/international content that North America never got. never would have thought titan fall, microsoft's one basket of eggs, would do that poorly.

not to say that 8.9 is a poor score, just that, like i said, it was microsofts one basket of eggs.

i do agree with you on TLOU though, but i would have called it something more along the lines of goty-ware, emphasizing that its production values were through the roof but the gameplay was completely boring. kinda like the term oscarbait.
---
---
I thrive under a lack of accountability.
1 year ago#77
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
*hire
1 year ago#78
TC is the worst. Stop being a damn fanboy. Titanfall isnt that great imo
---
*Official Kenshiro of the J-Stars Victory Vs. PS3 Board*
U mirin brah?
1 year ago#79
8.9 for any game is a solid score.

Am I missing something or am I getting old?
1 year ago#80
ChevelIe posted...

Who would HIRE a person that plays Titanfall and doesn't think its a 9.6?!
9.7?!
9.8?!
9.9?!
9.91?!
9.92?!
9.93?!
9.94?!
9.95?!
9.96?!
9.97?!
9.98?!
9.991?!
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9slheCJkK1rcrscgo1_500.gif
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. IGN is f***ing dead to me after they gave Titanfall an 8.9

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived