Amazon removing less than amazing reviews on TitanFall

#11SacTown52Posted 3/12/2014 1:42:15 PM

No they are removing blatant trolls. Giving titanfall 0/10 calling it the worst game ever is pathetic.

They bought the game thought it was trash. What's wrong with someone not liking the same things you like?
#12Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/12/2014 1:43:39 PM
how many "legitimate" reviews were removed. i still see quite a few there.
#13doodles40Posted 3/12/2014 1:49:09 PM
Reading through the 1* reviews I found one that was legit and verified by Amazon that it was purchased from them.

I also found two others that were obvious troll posts. All three got removed.

I don't have a problem with Amazon removing the troll reviews, but removing the one that seemed genuinely legitimate was uncalled for.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#14AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 1:49:14 PM
At the end of the day it's simple:
He bought a game and is verified, he has the right to give it whatever he wants.
The fact is TF reviews are being deleted when they should not be..I wonder why.

Either way, pathetic and unethical.

We see if Dat MS money reaches this far
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#15DarkHolesPosted 3/12/2014 1:49:36 PM
SacTown52 posted...

No they are removing blatant trolls. Giving titanfall 0/10 calling it the worst game ever is pathetic.

They bought the game thought it was trash. What's wrong with someone not liking the same things you like?

No if you don't like titanfall whatever why would i care? But to give it 0/10 is a gross overexaggeration of whatever they don't like about the game. Or more likely they haven't played it and are slamming it because they're jelly. Your supposed to review from an un biased pov, not your prefferances, nobody can argue titanfall does what it's supposed to and it does it well.
#16AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 1:52:35 PM
DarkHoles posted...
SacTown52 posted...

No if you don't like titanfall whatever why would i care? But to give it 0/10 is a gross overexaggeration of whatever they don't like about the game. Or more likely they haven't played it and are slamming it because they're jelly. Your supposed to review from an un biased pov, not your prefferances, nobody can argue titanfall does what it's supposed to and it does it well.

Not true. You can review how ever you want.
Major gaming sites gave reviewers who are biased to certain games and companies and it still is allowed.

This-is trying to suppress information.
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#17skermacPosted 3/12/2014 1:53:19 PM
DarkHoles posted...
SacTown52 posted...

I loved Perfect Dark N64, but Perfect Dark Zero I give 0/10, I would give it less than 0 if I could. It ruined PD. So yes, 0 is a legit ranking for some.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#18DarkHolesPosted 3/12/2014 1:53:35 PM
No its stopping dumbass neckbeards.
#19SolidManifestPosted 3/12/2014 1:54:02 PM
DarkHoles posted...
SacTown52 posted...

WTF? I have guidelines to review the things I've bought? HAHAHA OK
---
Buddha says He who is in Continuous Hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in Continuous Hell
#20krystylaPosted 3/12/2014 1:54:11 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
At the end of the day it's simple:
He bought a game and is verified, he has the right to give it whatever he wants.
The fact is TF reviews are being deleted when they should not be..I wonder why.

Either way, pathetic and unethical.

We see if Dat MS money reaches this far

So when the PS4 received tons of 1* by verified purchasers it was also totally right?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB