Amazon removing less than amazing reviews on TitanFall

#131TheSilentRavenPosted 3/13/2014 12:20:08 AM
Negative reviews that aren't Buyer Verified, short, have no point and are deconstructive ought to be removed.
#132kcypher2000Posted 3/13/2014 12:28:18 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Verified purchasers getting their reviews removed is BS. There's no defending such a practice.

So if i go order a ps4 review it a 1 and then cancel its okay? There are criticisms and there is trolling. A 0 for TF is obvious trolling.

So if I go on IMDB and give a movie I don't like a 1, the lowest rating, is that also trolling? Or is trolling, oh I don't know, just internet slang and you're using it completely incorrectly here??

Unbelievable how butt hurt you people get over others not liking a game.

I think Infamous SS is a 1, i will be sure to troll it horribly even though I don't even have a ps4. By the way if you didn't care about the opinions of others you wouldn't spend so much time on the board of the system you hate.
#133BDJaycePosted 3/13/2014 12:57:00 AM
Titanfall was never destined to be game of the year, ground-breaking, or awe-inspiring.

It looks like a fun game but it lacks too much to be great in a lot of people's eyes.

Also everyone has an opinion and it won't always be the same as you. The best game ever to you could be the worst game ever to someone else.. some people actually liked Superman 64 so anything is possible.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#134CapwnDPosted 3/13/2014 1:02:20 AM
Apparently TC doesn't know that Sony Fanboys are the Worst Fanboys Ever.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#135Jx1010Posted 3/13/2014 1:19:21 AM
Reality is reality.
And there was alot of hype placed on this game intentionally, now the customers get
to share their opinion.
#136KarimosaurPosted 3/13/2014 1:29:58 AM
Whether they were removed or not I blame amazon for allowing non purchasers from the website to review the product
---
Psn: Karim17
#137archibald3Posted 3/13/2014 2:04:36 AM
The only "pathetic" thing going on is that Sony trolls and fanboys have stooped to an all-time low. I just combed through a buttload of reviews that were obviously from Sony fans - almost more putting down the Xbox then actually reviewing the game. I read another one where the guy has been putting it up over and over again and they keep taking it down. You can tell he`s a troll and goes on and on about the "resolution" and how much better the ps4 is....phhht ...talk about pathetic....Sad state of affairs.
#138RyuuHou25Posted 3/13/2014 2:06:02 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Verified purchasers getting their reviews removed is BS. There's no defending such a practice.

So if i go order a ps4 review it a 1 and then cancel its okay? There are criticisms and there is trolling. A 0 for TF is obvious trolling.

So if I go on IMDB and give a movie I don't like a 1, the lowest rating, is that also trolling? Or is trolling, oh I don't know, just internet slang and you're using it completely incorrectly here??

Unbelievable how butt hurt you people get over others not liking a game.

I think Infamous SS is a 1, i will be sure to troll it horribly even though I don't even have a ps4. By the way if you didn't care about the opinions of others you wouldn't spend so much time on the board of the system you hate.

That's okay, we all know about your butt hurt in general about how X1 isn't doing as great as you thought it would, so. Just that, oh right, we have proof of yours -

http://i.imgur.com/npnx1O9.png

Derp.

Also, I never said I hate the X1.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#139Darkside_ShadowPosted 3/13/2014 2:13:48 AM
Amazon removes jelly Sony fanboy "reviews"?
Oh noes teh outrage
#140BDJaycePosted 3/13/2014 2:20:04 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
Amazon removes jelly Sony fanboy "reviews"?
Oh noes teh outrage

You know I always get annoyed by this.

So what.. if you're an Xbox fan you can't hate the game or give it a really bad review? We must all be united or the Sony fanboys will win?
---
GT: JamesBolton0723