Amazon removing less than amazing reviews on TitanFall

#141takilla21Posted 3/13/2014 2:23:51 AM
Amazon reviews are customers opinions so they should not be removed. I actually have never heard of them doing that before and it really does not make any sense if they do it for TF they need to do it for every product on their website.
---
PSN: Takilla
Xbox gamer tag: Takilla84
#142xninjagrrlPosted 3/13/2014 2:39:34 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Verified purchasers getting their reviews removed is BS. There's no defending such a practice.

So if i go order a ps4 review it a 1 and then cancel its okay? There are criticisms and there is trolling. A 0 for TF is obvious trolling.

So if I go on IMDB and give a movie I don't like a 1, the lowest rating, is that also trolling? Or is trolling, oh I don't know, just internet slang and you're using it completely incorrectly here??

Unbelievable how butt hurt you people get over others not liking a game.

Yes if you never actually saw the movie it is the definition of trolling.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#143RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/13/2014 3:34:07 AM
skermac posted...
DarkHoles posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
http://www.amazon.com/Legitimate-Reviews-Being-Removed/forum/Fx2BSPD0CN97WR7/Tx3SADGB0WKBLD4/1/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg1?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00DB9JYFY

Pathetic.

No they are removing blatant trolls. Giving titanfall 0/10 calling it the worst game ever is pathetic.

How do you know they were all trolls? Did you ever think some people honestly hate and honestly gave it a 0/10 because that's their actual opinion? I imagine some people do think that, cant be many though.

MS pays for positive reviews on YT, so I am pretty sure they paid Amazon to remove bad reviews. The power of the dollar.

A mind reader
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#144deadmarvPosted 3/13/2014 4:19:32 AM
Funny how I'm not surprised by this.
#145EliteGuard99Posted 3/13/2014 4:54:59 AM
CapwnD posted...
Apparently TC doesn't know that Sony Fanboys are the Worst Fanboys Ever.

Clearly you have never met the PC crowd
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty - gunsndroses
The king of the monsters returns! - 5/16/2014
#146bksonic123Posted 3/13/2014 5:03:22 AM
If MS is involved (which I highly doubt, though they probably kindly asked Amazon to reconsider the reviews), it would imply that MS has very little confidence in this game and their own console.
---
Currently Playing: Ghost Trick, Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
#147Kakarot0598Posted 3/13/2014 5:25:45 AM
I don't remember Amazon ever doing anything like this before. Want proof? They've left the hundreds of "DRM Sucks" reviews for Spore.

The reviews I REALLY hate are the ones that consist of "This seller sucks!" Review the game there, the seller has his own place you can rate him!
#148Caer_DeathPosted 3/13/2014 5:28:53 AM
DarkHoles posted...
nobody can argue titanfall does what it's supposed to and it does it well.

DarkHoles posted...
Look i can't be asked to argue with any of you, anybody who rated titanfall the highest score they could is a dumbass \topic

You're not entitled to having a negative opinion about Titanfall, no matter how much you dislike it. </topic>
---
"Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook."
#149The_DOAMPosted 3/13/2014 5:31:34 AM
Not surprised it is Microsoft were talking about.....

Paying to remove negative reviews and paying the get positive reviews put up in it's place. Also paying people to bash and/or ignore the competition.

Also paying people to go to game sites(Gamefaqs) and defend Microsoft like a rabid guard dog. This post is already filling up nicely with blind unlogical loyalty to everything Microsoft that in most cases is explained by a nice check from their bosses at Microsoft.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#150-FryShakeWad-Posted 3/13/2014 5:32:38 AM
Sony defense force go go go.