Amazon removing less than amazing reviews on TitanFall

#21Combo626Posted 3/12/2014 1:54:52 PM
There's A LOT of whining on BlogFAQs today. QQing even.....
Wait, do people still "QQ" or did we move back to "TT"? I can never keep up with children.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#22zinsindettaPosted 3/12/2014 1:57:35 PM
DarkHoles posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
http://www.amazon.com/Legitimate-Reviews-Being-Removed/forum/Fx2BSPD0CN97WR7/Tx3SADGB0WKBLD4/1/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg1?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00DB9JYFY

Pathetic.

No they are removing blatant trolls. Giving titanfall 0/10 calling it the worst game ever is pathetic.

This. TC mad his 0/10 review went down because he is probably upset cause the multiplayer only game had only multiplayer.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#23doodles40Posted 3/12/2014 1:59:06 PM
DarkHoles posted...
SacTown52 posted...

No they are removing blatant trolls. Giving titanfall 0/10 calling it the worst game ever is pathetic.

They bought the game thought it was trash. What's wrong with someone not liking the same things you like?

No if you don't like titanfall whatever why would i care? But to give it 0/10 is a gross overexaggeration of whatever they don't like about the game. Or more likely they haven't played it and are slamming it because they're jellyrances, nobo. Your supposed to review from an un biased pov, not your preffedy can argue titanfall does what it's supposed to and it does it well.

People use Amazon reviews all the time when deciding whether to purchase something. I do all the time (just not with games. I'm either going to buy it or not)

The first thing I do is check the 1* reviews. Why? To see what problems people have had with the product. If it's legit it should stand, especially when it's a verified purchase.
You saying "Your supposed to review from an un biased pov, not your preffedy can argue titanfall does what it's supposed to and it does it well." is just nonsense both in content and spelling.

A review is someone's opinion just because you may not agree with doesn't make it wrong nor is a reason to be deleted. Unless, like I said, it's obvious trolling.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#24DarkHolesPosted 3/12/2014 1:59:51 PM
Look i can't be asked to argue with any of you, anybody who rated titanfall the lowest score they could is a dumbass \topic
#25AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 1:59:53 PM
krystyla posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
At the end of the day it's simple:
He bought a game and is verified, he has the right to give it whatever he wants.
The fact is TF reviews are being deleted when they should not be..I wonder why.

Either way, pathetic and unethical.

We see if Dat MS money reaches this far

So when the PS4 received tons of 1* by verified purchasers it was also totally right?

They weren't removed and major news sites picked up on it. So they had a right to write it.
wonder will news sites pick up on this too?
The difference is, through statistics, they were lying, ps4 has a superb fault rate. As in less than 1% if I remember correctly.

Yet, when a hugely (over) hyped game that MS is calling it's saviour, gets bad reviews. They vanish...
Weird huh
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#26MrImpatient35Posted 3/12/2014 2:00:14 PM
DarkHoles posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
http://www.amazon.com/Legitimate-Reviews-Being-Removed/forum/Fx2BSPD0CN97WR7/Tx3SADGB0WKBLD4/1/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg1?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00DB9JYFY

Pathetic.

^This. Some have legitimate gripes about the game, but A LOT of people are just giving it low ratings out of spite. My guess is they haven't even played it before.
---
FML
#27SolidManifestPosted 3/12/2014 2:00:54 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Look i can't be asked to argue with any of you, anybody who rated titanfall the lowest score they could is a dumbass \topic

0/10. thinking people have to follow certain guidelines to review something they personally bought. LOLOLOL
---
Buddha says He who is in Continuous Hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in Continuous Hell
#28AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 2:01:37 PM
zinsindetta posted...
DarkHoles posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...

Pathetic.

This. TC mad his 0/10 review went down because he is probably upset cause the multiplayer only game had only multiplayer.

Actually no. Didn't buy it and didn't review it.
I'm not a fan boy, I've stuck up for x1 plenty of times on this board. Merely showing some info isn't being a fan boy. Get some intelligence into you.
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#29krystylaPosted 3/12/2014 2:03:05 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
zinsindetta posted...
DarkHoles posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...

Pathetic.

I'm not a fan boy, I've stuck up for x1 plenty of times on this board. Merely showing some info isn't being a fan boy. Get some intelligence into you.

LOL at that ^^^^. I mean do you honestly believe anyone here buys that crap?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#30AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 2:05:20 PM
krystyla posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
zinsindetta posted...
DarkHoles posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...

Pathetic.

LOL at that ^^^^. I mean do you honestly believe anyone here buys that crap?

Think I care? Sadly I've actually argued with you against fanboys attacking x1.
If I think something is worth talking about. I will. We therefore it's ps4 or x1.
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated