Amazon removing less than amazing reviews on TitanFall

#31fizzle2222Posted 3/12/2014 2:06:00 PM
so for me to become a "legit" reviewer all i have to do is "pay" for the game and give it a 0/10?

LOL fanboys gonna fanboy.
#32krystylaPosted 3/12/2014 2:06:55 PM
fizzle2222 posted...
so for me to become a "legit" reviewer all i have to do is "pay" for the game and give it a 0/10?

You can order it, review it then cancel your order and you're still verified.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#33DarkHolesPosted 3/12/2014 2:07:56 PM
Lol i just took a stroll over to amazon to check out the reviews. 1 star because it's not 1080p, just wait for destiny the x1 will be forgotten. To my amazement (sarcasm) this is the trend they follow.
#34AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 2:10:41 PM
krystyla posted...
fizzle2222 posted...

Love how you call me out in 2 posts and ignore my reply. Showing them true colours of MS
lol much sad
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#35krystylaPosted 3/12/2014 2:12:34 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
krystyla posted...
fizzle2222 posted...

Love how you call me out in 2 posts and ignore my reply. Showing them true colours of MS
lol much sad

I didn't see a need to reply, didn't realise I was called out. Feel free to pinpoint me and "Think I care" is a rhetoric question.
---
#36fizzle2222Posted 3/12/2014 2:12:42 PM
krystyla posted...
fizzle2222 posted...

nice, i am going to do the same for infamous ss.
#37krystylaPosted 3/12/2014 2:14:03 PM(edited)
fizzle2222 posted...
krystyla posted...
fizzle2222 posted...

nice, i am going to do the same for infamous ss.

That'd be petty
---
#38AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 2:14:54 PM
krystyla posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
krystyla posted...
fizzle2222 posted...

lol much sad

I didn't see a need to reply, didn't realise I was called out. Feel free to pinpoint me and "Think I care" is a rhetoric question.

Your a badass. Try argue and don't reply after it. Nice. Good skills there. Pathetic.
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#39krystylaPosted 3/12/2014 2:16:53 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
krystyla posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
krystyla posted...
fizzle2222 posted...

lol much sad

Your a badass. Try argue and don't reply after it. Nice. Good skills there. Pathetic.

Arguing?
---
#40structural98Posted 3/12/2014 2:17:07 PM
Just so I'm clear, I guess it will be perfectly acceptable for rabid X1 fanboys to infect metacritic, amazon and any place else with 0/10 reviews for Infamous SS because it doesn't offer multiplayer, right?

This is just silly. Amazon has no agenda other than to make money. If fake negative reviews written by raging fanboys are going to possibly F up their cashflow then they're gonna do whatever they want to fix it. Welcome to America, you have the right to freedom of speech but you do not have the right to demand that your nonsense gets spewed all over some corporation's internet sales page.