Amazon removing less than amazing reviews on TitanFall

#41SaltyBotzPosted 3/12/2014 2:19:54 PM
The ones rating down titanfall are just jealous, butthurt ponies. I'm glad those troll reviews are getting removed.

Its gonna be hilarious when the Xbone finally passes the PS4. What are they gonna do then?
#42SonyPonyTonyPosted 3/12/2014 2:22:49 PM
This is distressing and could lead to much worse. What reviews can be trusted if this continues. Most of the people posting in the comments section of Amazon have the right idea though, this is all stemming from jealous ponies flooding Metacritic and its causing Amazon to "throw out the baby with the bathwater." The ponies are a lot worse this time around, 9 years of being second fiddle with PS3 has brought tensions to an all-time high and it's threatening to wreck the interwebs
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#43RickGottiPosted 3/12/2014 2:24:12 PM
SaltyBotz posted...
The ones rating down titanfall are just jealous, butthurt ponies. I'm glad those troll reviews are getting removed.

Its gonna be hilarious when the Xbone finally passes the PS4. What are they gonna do then?

Hahahhaha. Holy god. You've got issues

1. You're glad reviews are removed

2. You think One is passing PS4

Wooooboy.
---
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
#44EvilDarksidePosted 3/12/2014 2:29:54 PM(edited)
A verified purchase doesn't mean that they actually bought the game. You can cancel the order and it will appear as a "verified purchase" on the review. Amazon knows this and they have the right to remove them if necessary.

The same happened with the PS4, they removed review scores that were made by obvious trolls. Did you cry about that TC? Something tells me that you didn't.
#45DarkHolesPosted 3/12/2014 2:29:31 PM
Again the 1 star reviews are because of pixels, even if they aren't trolls they need to be removed because of the dumbassery lol.
#46Tough-stuffPosted 3/12/2014 2:31:26 PM
Why shouldn't 0 scores be removed. Thats not how it works on a 5 or 10 point scale 1 is the absolute of all opinions. And 1 should only be given if it does not work at all, if it causes something to break or malfunction, it causes bodly harm, or you're just an idiot. Let the game be. This will be all forgotten in a years time so it's not like it matters anyway. So carry on.
---
---
"only the dead have seen the end of war"-Plato GT: TOUGH STUFF; PSN: hope_monger; NNID tough_stuff
#47PsyEdPosted 3/12/2014 2:32:06 PM
Yeah like ps4 trolls & activision employees...both sore losers...same happening on metacritic...
---
i7 3770k | GTX 780 Ti | 32GB DDR3 | 512GB Samsung SSD Pro | ASUS Sabertooth Z77
#48DarkHolesPosted 3/12/2014 2:33:34 PM
Im going to troll the hell out of ss reviews and then post about them being removed.
#49scoobydoobydontPosted 3/12/2014 2:35:55 PM
Good. I think Amazon and Metacritic should do more to combat troll reviews all the time. No surprise trolls here are feigning outrage and pretending 0/1 out of 10 reviews are legit, they're trolls. People should ignore those losers.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#50nableetPosted 3/12/2014 2:47:00 PM
SaltyBotz posted...

I'll probably build a snowman where Hell used to be when the xbone sells more than the PS4 :-)
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff