Current PS4 owner thinking of getting an Xbox one...questions

#11pigman2003Posted 3/12/2014 7:30:28 PM
Dead Rising 3 was the reason I bought the Xbox One first and I don't regret it, Titanfall was an extremely pleasant surprise as well.

In all honesty the Xbox One has such a wide array of games from competitive FPS to fighting and Open world to racing that I can't imagine someone getting an Xbox One and not being interested in ANY of the games for it.
#12Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/12/2014 7:36:35 PM
Dead Rising 3 is a fun game, I finished it in about 10 hours, never got a chance to play Forza 5, the previous games were great but they also had a lot more content, Titanfall is also fun, it'll last awhile but far as we know, the next round of exclusives for the Xbox One is late in the year, so you'll pretty much be playing Forza/Titanfall until then.

I can't recommend either system, both suffer from lack of exclusives that has a lasting appeal (IMO, Titanfall is not an exclusive so I'm not talking about that)Not sure why people even make these topics, if you can't decide for yourself, you probably shouldn't do it.

It's a fairly simple decision, do you want to play TF and Forza for the next 6 months? There is also a good chance a price drop will happen in November, that would be the best time to buy one, more exclusives out, plus you'll have time to save money so you don't have to trade in a PS4.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#13assassin10133Posted 3/12/2014 7:48:08 PM
MS has an xb1 bundle with titanfall on for $399 with a promo code, if you're going to get one and want titanfall then getting it now is a no brainer imo. Definjtely worth it, had mine since launch and love it.
#14BuckVanHammerPosted 3/12/2014 8:32:22 PM
I regret picking up the the x1 so soon. Should have waited for a price drop, TF and d3 are fun, but don't consider them must haves by any means.
---
hat'er n. a person that calls you out on your douchebaggery
#15godslayer61Posted 3/12/2014 9:52:44 PM
ExarOs posted...
The X1 has a superior lineup of games at the moment with Ryse, Forza, DR3, KI, PvZ:GW and Titanfall.

So if you are more into gameplay and fun, then yes, get a X1 now while they still have the Titanfall bundle.

matter of choice I don't agree there line up sucks right now deadrising 3 and titanfall the rest are boring and on ps4 there is outlast , injustice ,knack ( fun) , dc universe online ,warframe , blacklight , , dead nation , Doki-Doki Universe , Trine 2: Complete Story , coming real soon- final fantasy mmo also dynasty warriors 8 legends only on ps4 this month infamous, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture , Rime ,,PlanetSide 2, . But if you like gaming I think you need both consoles because deadrising 3 is a blast and titanfall is the best shooter out there . games with official release dates the ps4 has a huge line up and a good variety of games . plus there are a lot that I did not bring up on the ps4 because I don't like them but you might just go look at the page of games out on each system and the ps4 has a good amount more and a lot of free games plus if you get plus you get more free games too . If you can get both but only one ps4 has the devs locked way more games are coming out for it so if you can get one think hard on it.
---
psn-kish1975 ---- (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975---3ds=name, kish1975-FC-5386-9140-2291 ---http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#16SaltyBotzPosted 3/12/2014 9:57:40 PM
You should trade in your PS4 and get an Xbox One.
#17Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/12/2014 10:10:55 PM
assassin10133 posted...
MS has an xb1 bundle with titanfall on for $399 with a promo code, if you're going to get one and want titanfall then getting it now is a no brainer imo. Definjtely worth it, had mine since launch and love it.

Promo is no longer working, it was an error.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#18TheSilentRavenPosted 3/12/2014 10:13:11 PM
I'm enjoying Forza 5 and Titanfall currently. Great replay ability with both games.
#19JohnWall32Posted 3/12/2014 10:17:49 PM
lol infamous is more of the same but dead rising and forza are new and fresh i suppose...cool story, bruh
---
Board User Level: Legend
#20smokevf1Posted 3/13/2014 10:46:48 AM
All infamous is..is a spiderman generic