If your jealous that Titanfall isn't on your console of choice, buy an Xbox One.

#11Sega_Saturn09Posted 3/12/2014 9:24:27 PM
I got it on Xbox one great game also have a ps4 too.
---
PS4 PREORDER PAID OFF!!!! 11/15/13!!!! PLAYING KILLZONE SHADOWFALL FIRST!!!!
#12Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/12/2014 9:24:33 PM
If you cared about resolution that much you wouldn't get it on the 360 though.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#13GrimMTrixXPosted 3/12/2014 9:26:25 PM
*If You're
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
3DS Friend Code: 1246-8886-3851 (Bravely Default currently)
#14Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 9:30:16 PM
GrimMTrixX posted...
*If You're

typed it on my new Lumia Icon, sry bout that
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, South Park:SoT and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#15Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/12/2014 9:34:46 PM(edited)
SaintSeiyaX posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SaintSeiyaX posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
What if I prefer superior 3rd party tittles with 1080p resolution?

here's what you do.

Get Titanfall on your 360 or PC, then wait for Titanfall 2 for PS4.

Yeah, let's get it on one of the other Microsoft platforms. You know you're still supporting Microsoft on 360 and PC right?

This game has been so huge for Microsoft that I doubt they let titanfall not remain Microsoft exclusive.

Enjoy that B+ series in Infamous while we enjoy an A game in titanfall.

You're not supporting Microsoft on the PC, Microsoft receives not a penny from game sales for PC. Sure, Windows but you have Windows even if you don't buy the game or not.

Also, Windows is free in a lot of ways, especially

http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/28/5456374/windows-8-1-with-bing-experiment

Um, no? Every computer you buy that has Windows pre-installed already gives royalties to Microsoft. If not, they would have to offer Linux or some other inferior OS.

Yes, Microsoft does receive royalties on Windows games. If you're gonna charge people for a game on Windows, then you have to give Microsoft an undisclosed amount to release it on their OS. You can't create games for free on Windows or any other OS if Youre profiting from them.

What the hell are you talking about, there are no license fees for developing software on Windows. The only exception is if you use their game development kits, which no AAA developer does or you sell it on the App store.

It's always been like that. You have absolutely no clue, your ignorance is dripping all over the floor, get a mop.

Why you think Ubisoft, etc sells a game for $50 on the PC while console users pay $60 for the inferior version? No license fees, so they can get away with a cheaper price.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#16CaIiber345Posted 3/12/2014 9:33:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17SaintSeiyaXPosted 3/12/2014 9:35:32 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SaintSeiyaX posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SaintSeiyaX posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
What if I prefer superior 3rd party tittles with 1080p resolution?

here's what you do.

Get Titanfall on your 360 or PC, then wait for Titanfall 2 for PS4.

Yeah, let's get it on one of the other Microsoft platforms. You know you're still supporting Microsoft on 360 and PC right?

This game has been so huge for Microsoft that I doubt they let titanfall not remain Microsoft exclusive.

Enjoy that B+ series in Infamous while we enjoy an A game in titanfall.

You're not supporting Microsoft on the PC, Microsoft receives not a penny from game sales for PC. Sure, Windows but you have Windows even if you don't buy the game or not.

Also, Windows is free in a lot of ways, especially

http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/28/5456374/windows-8-1-with-bing-experiment

Um, no? Every computer you buy that has Windows pre-installed already gives royalties to Microsoft. If not, they would have to offer Linux or some other inferior OS.

Yes, Microsoft does receive royalties on Windows games. If you're gonna charge people for a game on Windows, then you have to give Microsoft an undisclosed amount to release it on their OS. You can't create games for free on Windows or any other OS if Youre profiting from them.

What the hell are you talking about, there are no license fees for developing software on Windows. The only exception is if you use their game development kits, which no AAA developer does or you sell it on the App store.

It's always been like that. You have absolutely no clue, your ignorance is dripping all over the floor, get a mop.

Lmfao do you really think you can release a game like Titanfall on Windows for free? Are you really that dense? Lol
---
#1 N.Y. Sports Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
#18ExisT3nTiaLPosted 3/12/2014 9:37:41 PM
Eh...this generation is assbutts when I can play sprite based games in glorious vr on the rift. Man. Enjoy your Infamous and Titfalls.
---
I wish I had some whiskey and a gun my dear...
GAMERTAG: EXisT3nTiaL
#19CaIiber345Posted 3/12/2014 9:39:50 PM
Picking it up for Xbox 360. Fingers crossed.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9slheCJkK1rcrscgo1_500.gif
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#20Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/12/2014 9:41:01 PM
SaintSeiyaX posted...

Lmfao do you really think you can release a game like Titanfall on Windows for free? Are you really that dense? Lol

Yes, you can release any game on Windows without paying a license agreement. Stop being naive and listen to the facts I am presenting you.

I paid $40 for Titanfall on PC, do you really think EA would sell it so cheap if they had to pay a license agreement? What about Steam having sales on games, giving up newly released games for $10, when the avg license fee for consoles is $7-$9, right.

Search the internet and you shall find nothing about a license fee for developing software on Windows unless it involves their kits or their store.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant