Congratulations on the successful launch of Titanfall on Xbox One.

#1CaIiber345Posted 3/12/2014 11:51:02 PM
I'm glad to see that most people are enjoying it. I've been very vocal in my dislike for specific things regarding the Xbox One, but Titanfall looks like a fun game and I can't wait to play it on Xbox 360. It is tempting me to buy Xbox One, and who knows... Maybe after I play TF on 360, that could happen.

So despite my feelings about the Xbox One, it's still good to see something positive and exciting for the video game industry. Sign-in hiccups aside, here's to a successful launch week and weekend for Titanfall and Respawn Entertainment. Enjoy your new game, everyone.
---
Now Playing: Knack, Flower
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#2OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/12/2014 11:55:03 PM
The game barely looks any different on the xbone and it plays exactly the same, so buying it for that reason seems pretty pointless to me. But if you're that quick to jump onto a hype train then by all means go for it. Just saying you may get hit by some buyer's remorse afterwards.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#3Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/12/2014 11:58:42 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
The game barely looks any different on the xbone and it plays exactly the same
as the pc version? that's the only other version anyone has seen.
#4OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/13/2014 12:01:55 AM
Troll_Directory posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
The game barely looks any different on the xbone and it plays exactly the same
as the pc version? that's the only other version anyone has seen.

I'm saying that from looking at the resolution of the xbone version. I venture the 360 version isn't going to be that much of a step down. Not worth buying a whole console for imo.
---
#5CapwnDPosted 3/13/2014 12:03:32 AM
Don't mind OpheliaAdenade. somebody pissed in his Cheerios and his only recourse is to be a brat.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#6CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 12:04:32 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
The game barely looks any different on the xbone and it plays exactly the same, so buying it for that reason seems pretty pointless to me. But if you're that quick to jump onto a hype train then by all means go for it. Just saying you may get hit by some buyer's remorse afterwards.

I'll definitely give you buyers remorse if I were to buy the game twice. Not very bright, considering there may be negligible differences.

However I'm not jumping on any hype train. I was extremely anti-Titanfall at first. I watched as many videos as I could pre-launch, and I've watched a number of streams last night and tonight. Add in a couple of reviews, and I think I'll like TF. Note that I'll like it and have fun, not that it's the second coming of All That Is FPS and Holy.
---
#7OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/13/2014 12:07:04 AM
CapwnD posted...
Don't mind OpheliaAdenade. somebody pissed in his Cheerios and his only recourse is to be a brat.

She. Ophelia is a girl's name. I'm guessing you haven't taken your sophomore english class yet.

And I'm merely trying to be reasonable. Isn't it a bit silly to buy a whole new game console to play a game you already have access to at slightly better specs? I mean, if you are that gung-ho about playing Titanfall with the nicest graphical settings possible, you might as well build a pc and play it on that.
---
#8Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/13/2014 12:08:40 AM
the resolution could be exactly the same as a ps1 game, but the xo and pc versions are capable of pushing far more geometry and art assets than the 360. it's not reasonable to expect parity in this case. if the 360 version were so similar, then why bother handing it off to a different studio? respawn has years of experience with 360, so there would be no need to hand off a simple port to someone else.
#9Darkside_ShadowPosted 3/13/2014 12:09:19 AM
Seriously there should be a vote system on this site
So you would only have to read things that makes sense.
#10CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 12:10:41 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
Seriously there should be a vote system on this site
So you would only have to read things that makes sense.

In reference to?
---