Congratulations on the successful launch of Titanfall on Xbox One.

#31OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/13/2014 1:25:15 PM
Ellesarien posted...

Just stop it with this dumb routine. You are not trying to be reasonable...you are just trolling to get attention because apparently you need it. Don't insult our intelligence by going down the idiot troll path of "Hey..I'm just here for discussion".

It makes you look like more of a child than just your normal 24/7 trolling.

I hope whatever obsession/neurosis you have that forces you to do this every day gets better. No one should be void of such substance in their life that this becomes a hobby to fill the empty gaps.

Ad hominem always works when you can't come up with anything else, doesn't it? :3

Sure, I'm so unreasonable for suggesting that this person not buy an entire new console to play a game they already have access to on something else.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#32FourManSevenPosted 3/13/2014 1:26:37 PM
You could just pick up the PC version. It runs on Source Engine. Source Engine is one of the most optimized engines ever created. Makes me question why the Xbox One version only runs at 792p. Source has been around since 2004. Titanfall PC can run on pretty much any computer bought from 2011. My mac can run it at medium, and it's from 2011.
#33MonicasBackPosted 3/13/2014 2:18:46 PM
You can really tell who is a babby boy troll. TF is as exciting and fresh as when cod4 first launched.
---
Monicaaa
#34EllesarienPosted 3/13/2014 2:42:28 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Ellesarien posted...

Just stop it with this dumb routine. You are not trying to be reasonable...you are just trolling to get attention because apparently you need it. Don't insult our intelligence by going down the idiot troll path of "Hey..I'm just here for discussion".

It makes you look like more of a child than just your normal 24/7 trolling.

I hope whatever obsession/neurosis you have that forces you to do this every day gets better. No one should be void of such substance in their life that this becomes a hobby to fill the empty gaps.

Ad hominem always works when you can't come up with anything else, doesn't it? :3

Sure, I'm so unreasonable for suggesting that this person not buy an entire new console to play a game they already have access to on something else.

I don't need to come up with anything else as you provide all the info and ammo any reasonable human needs via MULTIPLE threads. Honestly, I hope you do some solid self-examination and find someway out of this really poor and self-damaging obsession.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#35OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/13/2014 2:47:46 PM
Ellesarien posted...

I don't need to come up with anything else as you provide all the info and ammo any reasonable human needs via MULTIPLE threads. Honestly, I hope you do some solid self-examination and find someway out of this really poor and self-damaging obsession.

Girl, get a grip. You're looking for some deep meaning where there isn't any. I can't help it if I like you guys. :3 I just think you are all really interesting, cool, and funny. So I like to mess around here. If that is so wrong then I don't want to be right.

After playing Hyperdimension Neptunia I've been taking the console wars more seriously. o.o You should too.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#36Exodus_PrimePosted 3/13/2014 3:00:10 PM
MastaMugen posted...
MasteroftheArts posted...
rgw posted...
I've been on boards with practically libertarian like outlooks on moderation and they have less trolling than here. I've been on boards with straight-up dictator like moderator staffs and clearly they nuke any trolling.

This site manages to be closer to a dictatorship in terms of moderation without any benefit in the quality of the community. I've been moderated 3 times in 3 months on this board. The stuff they moderated made no f***ing sense either. Gamefaqs has one of the worst moderator staffs I've ever seen.

Careful. You are inciting the wrath of the moderators.

Seriously, these boards are terrible. If there were any other gaming forum as comprehensive as this, I would immediately switch and never look back here. It's much like youtube and their draconian rules and moderation. If there were a video sharing service that had similar features as youtube, I would jump there and never look back. But all we really have in that department is Vimeo.

+1 to both of you guys. You both summed up my exact feelings with the mods here and this site in general. The mods here are nothing but a joke.

Well let's make it four of us, I feel the same way.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#37VIC10U5Posted 3/13/2014 3:18:00 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
MastaMugen posted...
MasteroftheArts posted...
rgw posted...
I've been on boards with practically libertarian like outlooks on moderation and they have less trolling than here. I've been on boards with straight-up dictator like moderator staffs and clearly they nuke any trolling.

This site manages to be closer to a dictatorship in terms of moderation without any benefit in the quality of the community. I've been moderated 3 times in 3 months on this board. The stuff they moderated made no f***ing sense either. Gamefaqs has one of the worst moderator staffs I've ever seen.

Careful. You are inciting the wrath of the moderators.

Seriously, these boards are terrible. If there were any other gaming forum as comprehensive as this, I would immediately switch and never look back here. It's much like youtube and their draconian rules and moderation. If there were a video sharing service that had similar features as youtube, I would jump there and never look back. But all we really have in that department is Vimeo.

+1 to both of you guys. You both summed up my exact feelings with the mods here and this site in general. The mods here are nothing but a joke.

Well let's make it four of us, I feel the same way.

I'll take five fingers of scotch to go with the FIVE of us.
#38crucialPosted 3/13/2014 3:26:42 PM
Respawn made it did anyone have any doubt?the guys that brought us Counter Strike,MW1 and MW2 and now TF,only ponys tried to say it was going to be garbage because it was not multi plat,if this game was multi plat PS4 would finally have a game worth playing,it's really going to suck this gen being a fanboy,miss out on so much fun but have fun pony's.
#39dionysis1200Posted 3/13/2014 6:43:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#40elchris79Posted 3/13/2014 7:10:46 PM
crucial posted...
Respawn made it did anyone have any doubt?the guys that brought us Counter Strike,MW1 and MW2 and now TF,only ponys tried to say it was going to be garbage because it was not multi plat,if this game was multi plat PS4 would finally have a game worth playing,it's really going to suck this gen being a fanboy,miss out on so much fun but have fun pony's.

I didn't enjoy either MW1 or MW2 in multiplayer. Both SP versions were excellent though.