gamesharing?

#1damonlufcPosted 3/13/2014 2:43:36 AM
If I download titanfall tonight from the xbox live store, can I give my friend my account details and then have him log on his xbox1 with my details and install the game into his Harddrive for free?
---
PSN: damonlufc
#2Massillon_GPosted 3/13/2014 3:07:31 AM
If he puts your profile on his Xbox and sets it as his "home console" and you do the same with his you both will have access to each others games and DLC.
---
GT: MGG 9000
#3damonlufc(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 3:24:15 AM
How do you set it as "home console"? I'm new.to MS from Sony.

Surely tho Microsoft can see this loophole?

Also. Once he has downloaded it then my friend can sign in on his own gamertag and play it or will he have to use mine?
---
#4Hudson_RLPosted 3/13/2014 3:33:10 AM
Yeah get him to put your account on his xbox. Sign in as you you. Get the game and set it to home console. It's in the settings. You do the same for his stuff. Pretty cool.
---
YES! YES! YES!
#5Hudson_RLPosted 3/13/2014 3:33:46 AM
damonlufc posted...
How do you set it as "home console"? I'm new.to MS from Sony.

Surely tho Microsoft can see this loophole?

Also. Once he has downloaded it then my friend can sign in on his own gamertag and play it or will he have to use mine?

Use his own GT to play the game.
---
YES! YES! YES!
#6Massillon_GPosted 3/13/2014 3:38:17 AM
If you go to settings it will be on the bottem left. There will be one button after you hit it that says either "Make this my home console" or " This isn't my home console". It should say the former on his profile if he goes there and the latter on your profile. Do the same on your Xbox.

Kind of worked on 360 just not as easy. He won't have to get on your profile to play.
---
#7damonlufc(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 5:27:07 AM
So we both need to sign in our own xbox1 with my gamertag/email then both set that profile as 'home console' on each console?
---
#8Massillon_GPosted 3/13/2014 5:44:49 AM
He needs to set your profile as his home console on his Xbox and you need to set his profile as your home on your Xbox.
---
#9Massillon_GPosted 3/13/2014 6:02:06 AM(edited)
Also my brother and his buddy had trouble yesterday with home console. Somehow both profiles were home.

When you're logged in your profile if you go to the home console it should say "make this my home console" and if you go there with his profile it should say "this isn't mt home console".

On his it should be the opposite. His profile should say "make this my home" and your profile should say "this isn't".
---
#10Jedi454Posted 3/13/2014 6:03:33 AM
I do this with my 360 :)
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.