project spark

#1Hidan623Posted 3/13/2014 3:44:34 AM
Any news on an actual release date. I'm in the beta but waiting for a actual release date because the games i want to make cant be made without level linking and saving avaliable.

I only ask here because the project spark board is useless literally 90% of the topics are........"can i have a spare beta key" and stuff like that
#2JoeSkeletorPosted 3/13/2014 3:53:47 AM
I know everyone is praising titanfall atm but this is the game that sold me i wish i got into the beta.
---
PSN: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor
#3Evel138Posted 3/13/2014 4:08:14 AM
I haven't gotten too far into creation, but afaik you can save at this point. In fact, if I understand correctly, your progress and everything you do in the beta will carry over at the release of the game. Not sure when they're going to implement level linking, but its coming.

From some of what I've seen so far, I can't wait to see what the community has in store.....a lot of creativity already.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 3/13/2014 4:44:25 AM
I'm really interested in seeing what people make with this... Sounds like it's loaded with potential
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#5Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 4:51:57 AM
Evel138 posted...
I haven't gotten too far into creation, but afaik you can save at this point. In fact, if I understand correctly, your progress and everything you do in the beta will carry over at the release of the game. Not sure when they're going to implement level linking, but its coming.

From some of what I've seen so far, I can't wait to see what the community has in store.....a lot of creativity already.

Oh no when i say save i dont mean save my creation i mean like when people play your game they can save their progress and pick up where they left off....as of now you always have to start from the beginning of a game so im saying when will being able to save playthrough progress be available because without that there is no point to making larger games if everyone has to beat it in one sitting