Phil "the thrill" Spencer talks about "unhealthy" Xbox One fanboyism.

#81FustmonkeyPosted 3/15/2014 10:14:31 AM
Horridhal posted...
He quoted me. Was referring to me. I was referring to him.

Why are you deflecting instead of looking at who the people here who are actually the problem?

Man, you are like a toddler.

This isn't about you. It is me saying that all fanboys, regardless of what they are supporting, are equally bad. Your insistence to try and label one group 'better' than another is idiotic.

WTF! Did you not understand the conversation? I called him a troll, he said " A troll calling me a troll is of no surprise." So that's not about me?

Look at this board. Now look at the PS4 boards. Do you see drones and drones of Xbots over there trolling? Yes, they are equally bad. Nobody disputed that. Just that there's many more sony fanboys trolling this board, some have been doing so for years.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#82ImThe8thWonderPosted 3/15/2014 10:47:58 AM
Fustmonkey posted...
Horridhal posted...

Why are you deflecting instead of looking at who the people here who are actually the problem?

This isn't about you. It is me saying that all fanboys, regardless of what they are supporting, are equally bad. Your insistence to try and label one group 'better' than another is idiotic.

WTF! Did you not understand the conversation? I called him a troll, he said " A troll calling me a troll is of no surprise." So that's not about me?

Look at this board. Now look at the PS4 boards. Do you see drones and drones of Xbots over there trolling? Yes, they are equally bad. Nobody disputed that. Just that there's many more sony fanboys trolling this board, some have been doing so for years.

Lol yeah and waves upon waves of Xbox fans trolled the PS3 boards back when things got hairy for playstation. Don't pretend you guys are innocent, it's just the way the world works. Sony fanboys aren't the worst, the group in 1st place is generally the worst. Watch sports, politics, anything with 2 major competing sides. Being a jerk isn't exclusive to people who like Sony.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone with a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
#83ShadowNinja87Posted 3/15/2014 10:56:28 AM
360 fanboy's did make these boards a living hell for ps3 fans during the early years of last gen. So the tables have turned but the fanboyism is stupid on both sides.
#84CapwnDPosted 3/15/2014 10:58:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#85FustmonkeyPosted 3/15/2014 11:01:23 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Fustmonkey posted...
Horridhal posted...

Lol yeah and waves upon waves of Xbox fans trolled the PS3 boards back when things got hairy for playstation. Don't pretend you guys are innocent, it's just the way the world works. Sony fanboys aren't the worst, the group in 1st place is generally the worst. Watch sports, politics, anything with 2 major competing sides. Being a jerk isn't exclusive to people who like Sony.

But Sony fans are the best at being the worst fanboys ever.

Waves and waves when PS3 had problems.... So this is some revenge thing? The worst one over there was probably Mr Marbles, and how many years did Sony fans fall for that? You know who that was, right?

Some of the same trolls here today were trolling the Xbox 360 boards before there ever even was a PS3 board. What's with this "you guys" thing? Your entire mentality on the subject further proves my original point.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#86HorridhalPosted 3/15/2014 12:58:53 PM
@fustmonkey

So, all fanboys are equally as bad except sony fanboys are worse? That is literally what your last two posts say.

Hypocrite and a troll. What a combo.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#87FustmonkeyPosted 3/15/2014 3:59:49 PM
Horridhal posted...
@fustmonkey

So, all fanboys are equally as bad except sony fanboys are worse? That is literally what your last two posts say.

Hypocrite and a troll. What a combo.

So you're here on the Xbox boards to call people like me trolls. You come into this topic to deflect in a conversation that was not about you, and then completely miss the context of the conversation and then call me a troll. You did almost the same thing here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68138180

So what exactly is it you do come to this board for? All I see you do is say how you're neutral, but then all you do on this board is come and argue with people who arent' slobbering over Sony. Kind of strange place for you to come to berate people who don't worship the Make.Believe WaitFor.Greatness god.
---
#88NeoMonkPosted 3/15/2014 4:04:18 PM
"I own a PlayStation 4, I play games on a PlayStation 4. I own a Wii U, I play games on my Wii U"
-Phil Spencer

Guess he has no time to play his own XB1 if he even has one :P
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator