Phil Spencer apologizes It's better to just be direct and honest.

#51casper316Posted 3/13/2014 2:22:36 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Troll_Directory posted...
it could even mean they were considering similar policies.

Of course they were. Microsoft didn't come up with these DRM policies in a vacuum, they work closely with 3rd parties. So does Sony.

Microsoft bravely showed off these controversial DRM policies to the world and got flak for it. So Sony quickly adapted and looked like heroes to gullible gamers by taking shots at Microsoft.

exactly, the sheep's came in herds when Little Bo Peep came out on stage at the Sony event and started taking jabs at MS. Sony let MS take all the heat for the DRM crap and the sheep just flat out refuse to believe that they had their hand in that cookie jar. we all know prior to E3 that the devs wanted something to be done about used game sales from BOTH companies for a long time, it's just straight up stupid and asinine to sit there an assume that Sony is completely innocent in all of this, if you believe that then you are completely stupid, and I have a few igloo's in Arizona I'll sell you for about $120,000 a piece.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#5295_EclipsePosted 3/13/2014 2:37:40 PM
Lol, pathetic blind fanboys. What can you do I guess.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#53Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/13/2014 2:51:26 PM
casper316 posted...
Golden Maven posted...
Troll_Directory posted...
it could even mean they were considering similar policies.

Of course they were. Microsoft didn't come up with these DRM policies in a vacuum, they work closely with 3rd parties. So does Sony.

Microsoft bravely showed off these controversial DRM policies to the world and got flak for it. So Sony quickly adapted and looked like heroes to gullible gamers by taking shots at Microsoft.

exactly, the sheep's came in herds when Little Bo Peep came out on stage at the Sony event and started taking jabs at MS. Sony let MS take all the heat for the DRM crap and the sheep just flat out refuse to believe that they had their hand in that cookie jar. we all know prior to E3 that the devs wanted something to be done about used game sales from BOTH companies for a long time, it's just straight up stupid and asinine to sit there an assume that Sony is completely innocent in all of this, if you believe that then you are completely stupid, and I have a few igloo's in Arizona I'll sell you for about $120,000 a piece.

The difference is, Sony never announced it, Microsoft did until it back fired on them. You can think of crimes all day long, but until you actually do it, you're not a criminal, at least according to the law and society.

So who cares what Sony thought about doing, the point is, they didn't.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#54casper316Posted 3/13/2014 2:52:06 PM
95_Eclipse posted...

same goes for you too, your just as pathetic and blind as the come as well.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#55Golden MavenPosted 3/13/2014 3:08:37 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

The difference is, Sony never announced it, Microsoft did until it back fired on them. You can think of crimes all day long, but until you actually do it, you're not a criminal, at least according to the law and society.

So who cares what Sony thought about doing, the point is, they didn't.

And Microsoft reversed the policies. So what's your point? Ridiculous logic.
#56Ramsus082Posted 3/13/2014 3:11:38 PM
Somebody, anybody, please tell me why we're talking about Sony now.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#57teehee23Posted 3/13/2014 3:16:13 PM
95_Eclipse posted...

Even if you don't agree with them they have a right to buy ps4.
It's their money to waste and we support their right to do that.

You're welcome.
---
We believe Jack Tretton quit working at Sony to play more Titanfall on Xbox #1.
#58teehee23Posted 3/13/2014 3:17:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#59JusticeSwordPosted 3/13/2014 3:33:30 PM
MS fanboys were eating this crap out of the palm of their hands, now they claim "At least MS is being honest now", after months of swallowing their lies & defending them?

Cant have it both ways Xbots it just doesnt make sense.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#60HorridhalPosted 3/13/2014 3:35:37 PM
casper316 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...

same goes for you too, your just as pathetic and blind as the come as well.

I think you need to answer this post logically :

95_Eclipse posted...
casper316 posted...
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
Bro. Think about it for a minute.

Is it even possible for sony to drop their os off the drop of a hat like that? Ms was forced too drop their os and they werent able to package the os at launch and had to be a one day patch.

Is it possible for ms with seemingly endless funds and better software tools to lose to sony who is struggling as it is to put out an os a week before ms?

You used xbl and psn, im sure. Sony software integration isnt that great. No way in hell, can sony package their os with the ps4 while ms cant.

Sony never had drm plans. Period.

keep telling yourself that sheep. sony had a similar DRM plan until they saw the backlash MS got those are the links up there to prove it, sure Sony will sit there and lie about it, but I guess they wouldn't lie to you about it just like they wouldn't like to you about 1080p 60FPS in killzone either. you ponies need to get with the program and realize that neither of these companies don't give a **** about any of us neither Sony nor MS, all they want is our money, this whole fanboy/console war thing is stupid and that's what you trolls aren't getting through your think skulls. all these companies care about is money, when either Sony or MS see us all they see is a $ that's it nothing more, nothing less. the only choices we have are either stop buying games all together or just shut up and enjoy the games we have no matter what system they are on.

One final time.

Feb 21st 2013, prior to the XBO reveal.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-21-sony-tells-eurogamer-playstation-4-will-not-block-used-games

MS hadn't even said **** yet about DRM, and Sony was already putting the idea down, and saying they themselves didn't support it, it was up to publishers, which was no different than the Ps3/Xb360 era.

Seriously, you call people sheep, but you have such blind hatred for Sony, that you choose to ignore the facts in front of your face.

Rather than ignoring it because it blows a massive hole in your argument.

But I'm sure you will continue to ignore it, and continue to call people sheep. Ironic.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.