Phil Spencer apologizes It's better to just be direct and honest.

#61GondolinRisesPosted 3/13/2014 4:03:15 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
Somebody, anybody, please tell me why we're talking about Sony now.

Because of xbone one trolls. They are obessed with sony and small equines. And ruining this board.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#62loafy013Posted 3/13/2014 4:05:34 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

The difference is, Sony never announced it, Microsoft did until it back fired on them. You can think of crimes all day long, but until you actually do it, you're not a criminal, at least according to the law and society.

So who cares what Sony thought about doing, the point is, they didn't.

And Microsoft reversed the policies. So what's your point? Ridiculous logic.

Sony was the guy sitting at home, thinking about robbing a bank. MS grabbed a gun, put on a ski mask, and actually went to the bank. Stopped by security, they were all "Sorry, didn't mean it. Just forget about it"

See a difference?
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#63XxReklawxXPosted 3/13/2014 4:07:53 PM
lol i cant believe people are saying xbox is the true gaming machine.
#64Golden MavenPosted 3/13/2014 4:09:48 PM
loafy013 posted...
Sony was the guy sitting at home, thinking about robbing a bank. MS grabbed a gun, put on a ski mask, and actually went to the bank. Stopped by security, they were all "Sorry, didn't mean it. Just forget about it"

See a difference?

No, Sony was halfway there and saw the police driving towards the bank so they turned around and went back home. They also said to the world "look at us! we don't rob banks!".

The analogies in this topic are about to send me vomiting. Why can't PS4 fanboys exhibit common sense?
#65Golden MavenPosted 3/13/2014 4:11:11 PM
loafy013 posted...

See a difference?

omg... how old are you man? Please tell me an adult didn't just post that.
#66I-Love-PumpkinsPosted 3/13/2014 4:13:28 PM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
Phil Spencer

Are you obsessed with this man?
#67Golden MavenPosted 3/13/2014 4:15:30 PM(edited)
loafy013 posted...
Sony was the guy sitting at home

Far from it. They had their ski mask and gun loaded and ready. They were just about to arrive when they saw the police sirens blazing speeding towards the bank. So Sony cowardly turned around, and went back home with their tail between their legs.

The next day they made a public announcement about the importance of not robbing banks.
#6895_EclipsePosted 3/13/2014 4:15:31 PM
Golden Maven posted...
loafy013 posted...

See a difference?

No, Sony was halfway there and saw the police driving towards the bank so they turned around and went back home. They also said to the world "look at us! we don't rob banks!".

The analogies in this topic are about to send me vomiting. Why can't PS4 fanboys exhibit common sense?

Golden Maven posted...
loafy013 posted...

See a difference?

Forget to switch accounts?
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#69Golden MavenPosted 3/13/2014 4:16:59 PM
Nope. I don't give a crap. Only cowards have multiple accounts.
#70CaIiber345Posted 3/13/2014 4:17:29 PM
Golden Maven posted...
loafy013 posted...

See a difference?

Golden Maven posted...
loafy013 posted...

See a difference?

Are you forgetting to sign into your alt accounts?
---
Now Playing: Knack, Flower
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny