Phil Spencer apologizes It's better to just be direct and honest.

#911nternationa7Posted 3/13/2014 7:52:13 PM
Phil should just shut his trap and keep pushing games. Seriously, every single time he opens his mouth, he just makes xbox look worse and worse. Let the games do the talk.
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
#92PrinceMedionPosted 3/13/2014 7:53:08 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
Flare1721 posted...
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-21-sony-tells-eurogamer-playstation-4-will-not-block-used-games

This sums it all up. Just like previous posts have posted.

Wish it did but from what I remember they flipped the script when the outrage happen with ms or when preorders started decreasing so they kind of coward out I'm sure we all know that

Except we don't. If you actually read the articles (this was in Feb of last year, when the PS4 was announced) they talked that they would leave it up to the publishers for it and they wouldn't be doing it themselves. This is clearly very different from Microsofts original message who would be making a system that would clearly benefit them, and publishers not gamers which is why people had the outcry in the first place.

I'm really surprised how many people really want to defend Microsoft over this, they were ready to take a giant stick and shove it up every fans ass and tear up your insides and yet people defend what they were trying to do now. I don't get why =_=''
---
3DS FC 0731-4747-6981 PM me if you add me.
#93Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/13/2014 7:54:55 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
Phil should just shut his trap and keep pushing games. Seriously, every single time he opens his mouth, he just makes xbox look worse and worse. Let the games do the talk.

This, can't let things go if you keep talking about it. It's like a psycho ex gf bringing up the past.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#94billOrileyPosted 3/13/2014 8:05:12 PM(edited)
chedibang1994 posted...
Flare1721 posted...
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-21-sony-tells-eurogamer-playstation-4-will-not-block-used-games

This sums it all up. Just like previous posts have posted.

Wish it did but from what I remember they flipped the script when the outrage happen with ms or when preorders started decreasing so they kind of coward out I'm sure we all know that

The article was published in feb 2013. Xbone was announced a few months later with it's features. Furthermore this proves that sony stated that they won't block any used games long before microsoft revealed that they were going too.
#95Golden MavenPosted 3/13/2014 8:41:33 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Sony decided it was a bad ideal without actually facing an consequences

They didn't need to face the consequences, they saw their competitor do so. You have yet to show any logic.
#96HorridhalPosted 3/13/2014 8:46:33 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Sony decided it was a bad ideal without actually facing an consequences

They didn't need to face the consequences, they saw their competitor do so. You have yet to show any logic.

They announced it prior to E3 at the initial PS4 announcement. The article proving it has been linked several times.

Ignoring it doesn't make it any less relevant, nor does it make you any less wrong. Sad trolling from a sad fanboy.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#97pobbesPosted 3/13/2014 8:47:05 PM
off topic but i still remember one MS exec going "don't have constant internet connection? we have the perfect console for you, the xbox 360!"

did they fire that guy?
#98pobbesPosted 3/13/2014 8:48:31 PM
off topic but i still remember one MS exec going "don't have a stable, reliable internet connection? we have the perfect console for you, the xbox 360!"

did they fire that guy?
#99Ramsus082Posted 3/14/2014 8:40:38 AM
Bump for non-Titanfall thread
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#100ThePaleRiderpPosted 3/14/2014 8:51:28 AM
So would this be MS version to, "Please Understand?"
---
PSN: OverlordZeit 3DS FC: 2895-6437-9632
XBL: VongolaXIIIZeit Steam: thepaleriderp