Will multiplatform games take advantage of the impulse triggers?

#1DeedubauPosted 3/13/2014 12:30:40 PM
I have yet to play any games that utilize this, and I have zero interest in getting Forza for the content it includes out of the box. I remember how exciting this would be if games actually utilized them and I wonder if it will really change the way games are made?
#2suicide machinePosted 3/13/2014 12:35:13 PM
nba 2k14 does. when you dribble with your right hand, the right trigger shakes each time the ball bounces. when you dribble with your left, left trigger shakes. when you shoot free throws, both shake like a heart beat.
---
Visit M Slender's Wide World of Gorts! : http://m-slender.tumblr.com/
Xbox One clips: https://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#3assassin10133Posted 3/13/2014 12:35:34 PM
IIRC I thought COD Ghosts already did...
#4Deedubau(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 12:38:33 PM
suicide machine posted...
nba 2k14 does. when you dribble with your right hand, the right trigger shakes each time the ball bounces. when you dribble with your left, left trigger shakes. when you shoot free throws, both shake like a heart beat.

That's awesome!!! I used to love playing nba 2k on the dreamcast with my friends over, but I don't really have interest or play sports games anymore. Unless NBA street came back, that would be the only exception.
#5cheezedadadaPosted 3/13/2014 12:40:36 PM
Deedubau posted...

That's awesome!!! I used to love playing nba 2k on the dreamcast with my friends over, but I don't really have interest or play sports games anymore. Unless NBA street came back, that would be the only exception.

Yeah I have NBA2K14 and the trigger vibrations are awesome in it. Its a great game all around, too.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#6AceMagasePosted 3/13/2014 12:52:52 PM
Deedubau posted...
I have yet to play any games that utilize this, and I have zero interest in getting Forza for the content it includes out of the box. I remember how exciting this would be if games actually utilized them and I wonder if it will really change the way games are made?

What's the problem with Forza? Best console racer ever. It not only makes best use of the haptic feedback, it also has the best use of the cloud
#7EnclavePosted 3/13/2014 12:58:58 PM
How can it be the best console racer ever when Forza 4 was better?
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#8crynryanPosted 3/13/2014 1:00:44 PM
Assassin's Creed uses them when you're low on health.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#9kennyynnooPosted 3/13/2014 1:01:49 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Deedubau posted...

Yeah I have NBA2K14 and the trigger vibrations are awesome in it. Its a great game all around, too.

Honestly I don't notice it to much, I noticed it early on forza and nba 2k but I don't even notice it any more.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#10DoukouPosted 3/13/2014 1:05:37 PM
Thief feels pretty good.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg