if you are in the project spark beta

#1Hidan623Posted 3/13/2014 1:55:57 PM
and are decent at making brains is there anyway to make a custom HUD if so could you inbox me and tell me how if not just say so haha I want to make a game but i would need inventory slots and all sorts of stuff for a HUD but idk how much dept the HUD has I know you can make an inventory system so I was just wondering about this.
#2bgwilly255Posted 3/13/2014 2:00:17 PM
I'm pretty decent at it and I've found no way to make one yet. I'm sure there will be though since FPSs are one of the games you can make.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#3Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 2:02:28 PM
bgwilly255 posted...
I'm pretty decent at it and I've found no way to make one yet. I'm sure there will be though since FPSs are one of the games you can make.

yeah that's what i was thinking to. I wanted to make a HUD style where you have to hold LT or RT to select different attacks to give you more attacks all at once. Kind of like dragon age or dragons dogma lol
#4SwiftXZPosted 3/13/2014 2:02:53 PM
Its possible to make a hud, although it takes a lot of work, withtricky vector x/y placement and and some magic. I am in no position to do a walkthrough or give tips, all I cared to do was have an image of my character on the lower left of the screen along with a healthbar below it.
---
GT:SwiftXZ