Kinect unplugged

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Kinect unplugged

User Info: saint_hendrix

saint_hendrix
3 years ago#11
It's plugged in, just not getting power. I tried all the Microsoft's 3 ways to "fix" it but to no avail. It happened last night while playing Titanfall. I know I am not missing much but it's more convenient when I am making dinner to say, "Xbox" and go through the motions then washing my hands, fumbling with the controller.
XBL & PSN: thndrx

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
3 years ago#12
saint_hendrix posted...
It's plugged in, just not getting power. I tried all the Microsoft's 3 ways to "fix" it but to no avail. It happened last night while playing Titanfall. I know I am not missing much but it's more convenient when I am making dinner to say, "Xbox" and go through the motions then washing my hands, fumbling with the controller.

Best try repair, then.

I suppose I'll have to take reliability into account as well. I've already had a Sony system break on me, but MS did have the RRoD...anyone who's a fan of both (or, at least, owned systems from both) companies, which one is generally more reliable?
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
(message deleted)

User Info: saint_hendrix

saint_hendrix
3 years ago#14
Every Sony system I have owned either still works or worked until I sold it, without having to replace it. I went through three 360s before they solved their problem. And now apparently one Kinect
XBL & PSN: thndrx

User Info: OpheliaAdenade

OpheliaAdenade
3 years ago#15
saint_hendrix posted...
Every Sony system I have owned either still works or worked until I sold it, without having to replace it. I went through three 360s before they solved their problem. And now apparently one Kinect

Same here. I've never had as much trouble with a system as I did with my 360, while my ps3 and wii never gave me a bit of trouble.
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.

User Info: mht727

mht727
3 years ago#16
My Kinect worked fine this morning when I used the "Xbox turn on" command. My son played Lego Movie game and after he was done that is when I noticed the "Kinect Unplugged" message. Tried everything on the Microsoft boards and nothing works. I am hesitating sending it in right now in hopes Microsoft see's there is a problem and has a patch to fix it
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Kinect unplugged

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived