Kinect unplugged

#11saint_hendrix(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 2:26:03 PM
It's plugged in, just not getting power. I tried all the Microsoft's 3 ways to "fix" it but to no avail. It happened last night while playing Titanfall. I know I am not missing much but it's more convenient when I am making dinner to say, "Xbox" and go through the motions then washing my hands, fumbling with the controller.
---
XBL & PSN: thndrx
#12Enigma149Posted 3/13/2014 2:28:00 PM
saint_hendrix posted...
It's plugged in, just not getting power. I tried all the Microsoft's 3 ways to "fix" it but to no avail. It happened last night while playing Titanfall. I know I am not missing much but it's more convenient when I am making dinner to say, "Xbox" and go through the motions then washing my hands, fumbling with the controller.

Best try repair, then.

I suppose I'll have to take reliability into account as well. I've already had a Sony system break on me, but MS did have the RRoD...anyone who's a fan of both (or, at least, owned systems from both) companies, which one is generally more reliable?
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#13violentdissmayPosted 3/13/2014 2:32:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14saint_hendrix(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 2:44:03 PM
Every Sony system I have owned either still works or worked until I sold it, without having to replace it. I went through three 360s before they solved their problem. And now apparently one Kinect
---
XBL & PSN: thndrx
#15OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/13/2014 2:50:05 PM
saint_hendrix posted...
Every Sony system I have owned either still works or worked until I sold it, without having to replace it. I went through three 360s before they solved their problem. And now apparently one Kinect

Same here. I've never had as much trouble with a system as I did with my 360, while my ps3 and wii never gave me a bit of trouble.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#16mht727Posted 3/15/2014 2:33:52 PM
My Kinect worked fine this morning when I used the "Xbox turn on" command. My son played Lego Movie game and after he was done that is when I noticed the "Kinect Unplugged" message. Tried everything on the Microsoft boards and nothing works. I am hesitating sending it in right now in hopes Microsoft see's there is a problem and has a patch to fix it