Xbox Live Gold Contest (Six People Win Free XBL)

#1Moon_StruckPosted 3/13/2014 3:55:41 PM
First place - 14 days of XBL
Second place - 7 days of XBL
Third and fourth place - 3 days of XBL
Fifth and sixth - 2 days of XBL

Pretty simple contest. I just want your best jokes. I think the rules are fairly simple too.

One entry per person. Only the first entry per account will be eligible to win, so pick your best one first. Please don't make or use multiple accounts.

I would really prefer to give the codes to people who don't have XBL, or their subscription is about to run out but need an extra couple days to afford to renew theirs, or something like that. I don't think people with a month+ on their account really need that extra couple of days. I'll gladly take your jokes though. Just please be respectful and mention that you don't wish to accept a prize. The exception would be if you have a friend or family member or something that could use it. I'm ok with you being a proxy to get it for them.

Approximately 24 hours from now (about 6:00p.m. my time tomorrow) I will post the winners, and PM codes.

I think that pretty much sums it up. I just want a good laugh, and would very much like to help some people out around here.

Best of luck to all who participate, and I sure hope this brightens everyone's day a bit.

Back to Titanfall for me. Speaking of, I don't have any friends who play. If you want to play, let me know. Gamertag is Crexlarth.
---
XBL GamerTag - Crexlarth
Currently Playing Forza Motorsport 5, add me for drivatar races
#2kiljaedenPosted 3/13/2014 4:47:23 PM
A horse walks into a bar, the bartender asks "Why do you look like Sarah Jessica Parker?"

....I dont want a prize, my s*** is paid.
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#3WhiteAngel50Posted 3/13/2014 4:50:17 PM
First place - 14 days of XBL
Second place - 7 days of XBL
Third and fourth place - 3 days of XBL
Fifth and sixth - 2 days of XBL

Pretty simple contest. I just want your best jokes. I think the rules are fairly simple too.

One entry per person. Only the first entry per account will be eligible to win, so pick your best one first. Please don't make or use multiple accounts.

I would really prefer to give the codes to people who don't have XBL, or their subscription is about to run out but need an extra couple days to afford to renew theirs, or something like that. I don't think people with a month+ on their account really need that extra couple of days. I'll gladly take your jokes though. Just please be respectful and mention that you don't wish to accept a prize. The exception would be if you have a friend or family member or something that could use it. I'm ok with you being a proxy to get it for them.

Approximately 24 hours from now (about 6:00p.m. my time tomorrow) I will post the winners, and PM codes.

I think that pretty much sums it up. I just want a good laugh, and would very much like to help some people out around here.

Best of luck to all who participate, and I sure hope this brightens everyone's day a bit.

Back to Titanfall for me. Speaking of, I don't have any friends who play. If you want to play, let me know. Gamertag is Crexlarth.

I c wat u did ther
---
Let me love you!
#4Moon_Struck(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 5:06:11 PM
@whiteangel I'm not sure what you're referring to.
---
Sent from my iPhone 5s via PowerFAQs 1.14
#5TrickyPonyPosted 3/13/2014 5:15:01 PM
A man walks into a bar with a dead giraffe. He dumps it on the floor, steps over it, and orders a beer. After drinking his beer he turns to walk out. The bartender says, "Hey buddy, you can't leave that lyin' there..."

The man turns and says, "It's not a lion, it's a giraffe!"

I know I just won first place but it's cool I have several years of XBL paid for, give my prize to someone less funny and less fortunate.
#6Hidan623Posted 3/13/2014 5:26:54 PM
My joke gets censored so I'm going to inbox it to you
#7Santa_GavinPosted 3/13/2014 5:33:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8fizzle2222Posted 3/13/2014 6:12:52 PM(edited)
A lion and a cheetah race. The cheetah wins and the lion says, "Hey you cheetah!" and the cheetah says, "Nah you're lion!"

aheuheuheu
#9MOATS7798Posted 3/13/2014 6:02:58 PM
This is too easy...Best joke there is..

PS4
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#10HughMyronGainzPosted 3/13/2014 6:10:33 PM
League of legends
---
*Official Kenshiro of the J-Stars Victory Vs. PS3 Board*
U mirin brah?