rumah - resident evil 7 going xbone exclusive?

#11chedibang1994Posted 3/13/2014 7:42:13 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
Not gonna happen.

Dat money up front doe son that's the Japanese soul brother talk
---
I Still watch Angry Video Game Nerd in pajamas
#12JoeSkeletorPosted 3/13/2014 8:00:09 PM
Im like alot of people unless its a reboot I dont care RE5&6 ruined the series for me.They bad werent bad games but they dang sure didnt feel like RE games and nothing about them were survival horror. With out the horror you got a bland third person shooter so if capcom can bring back the creepy horror that made RE so great i will jump back on board but if all we get is a co op 3rd person shooter no thanks.
---
PSN: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor
#13teehee23Posted 3/13/2014 8:02:34 PM
joeskeletor posted...
Im like alot of people unless its a reboot I dont care RE5&6 ruined the series for me.They bad werent bad games but they dang sure didnt feel like RE games and nothing about them were survival horror. With out the horror you got a bland third person shooter so if capcom can bring back the creepy horror that made RE so great i will jump back on board but if all we get is a co op 3rd person shooter no thanks.

We disagree and RE5 and RE6 were much improved versions of RE4.
---
We believe Jack Tretton quit working at Sony to play more Titanfall on Xbox #1.
#14jairusmonillasPosted 3/13/2014 8:04:03 PM
No one wants another Resident Evil Game lol.

The Evil Within however is the next real deal.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 2.00 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB GDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#15chex81Posted 3/13/2014 8:06:13 PM(edited)
Many articles in the recent months stated Capcom has said they are rebooting the franchise so if this is true, good news. Got my fingers crossed it's a true reboot done correctly.

Forget RE4...let's get a proper REmake like the GCN got, or something even like RE0. I'm a huge classic RE fan and while RE4 was enjoyable it's not resident evil.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#16DarkAdonis123Posted 3/13/2014 8:10:50 PM
MonicasBack posted...
If its not a reboot who cares after re6?

This
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#17RayconPosted 3/13/2014 8:10:55 PM
chex81 posted...
Forget RE4...let's get a proper REmake like the GCN got, or something even like RE0. I'm a huge classic RE fan and while RE4 was enjoyable it's not resident evil.

I am ALL for this.

But it'll never happen.

= /
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#18JoeSkeletorPosted 3/13/2014 8:14:02 PM
teehee23 posted...
joeskeletor posted...

We disagree and RE5 and RE6 were much improved versions of RE4.

You have every right to disagree but thiers a reason why RE6 sold poorly RE5 left a bad taste any many fans mouth i didnt say they were bad but they wernt what fans loved about RE the godfather of survival horror genre is now as tame as the lil plumber boy capcom ditched what made the series so great
---
PSN: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor
#19CaIiber345Posted 3/13/2014 8:25:30 PM
Cool. I haven't cared about RE since I finished RE III: Nemesis.
---
Now Playing: Knack, Flower
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#20NO2_FiendPosted 3/13/2014 8:29:15 PM(edited)
Honestly if they remade RE:0 through RE:CV on a next gen console I would buy every one of them full price. Hell I'd even buy an XBone if they were console exclusive. Loved me some Resident Evil. Oh and I'm still waiting for an updated RE:2 why have they never remade the best one?
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....