rumah - resident evil 7 going xbone exclusive?

#21teehee23Posted 3/13/2014 8:28:57 PM
joeskeletor posted...
teehee23 posted...
joeskeletor posted...
Im like alot of people unless its a reboot I dont care RE5&6 ruined the series for me.They bad werent bad games but they dang sure didnt feel like RE games and nothing about them were survival horror. With out the horror you got a bland third person shooter so if capcom can bring back the creepy horror that made RE so great i will jump back on board but if all we get is a co op 3rd person shooter no thanks.

We disagree and RE5 and RE6 were much improved versions of RE4.

You have every right to disagree but thiers a reason why RE6 sold poorly RE5 left a bad taste any many fans mouth i didnt say they were bad but they wernt what fans loved about RE the godfather of survival horror genre is now as tame as the lil plumber boy capcom ditched what made the series so great

This should be there's as in "there is". Your use is possessive.
Proper grammar is important: I gave a girl a note in 9th grade that said "I think your beautiful."
She smiled, took out a pencil and wrote on the paper and handed it back to me with the correction: "I think you're beautiful."
That was an awkward moment that likely cost me some boom-boom!

Back on topic= we don't believe every sequel has to be the same. We luvs oldschool Castlevania but the reboot Lords of Shadow 1 and 2 are awesome epic in a different way. RE5 and RE6 are excellent too and we look forward to RE7 on Xbox #1.
---
We believe Jack Tretton quit working at Sony to play more Titanfall on Xbox #1.
#22JoeSkeletorPosted 3/13/2014 8:33:39 PM
NO2_Fiend posted...
Honestly if they remade RE:0 through RE:CV on a next gen console I would buy every one of them full price. Hell I'd even buy an XBone if they were console exclusive. Loved me some Resident Evil. Oh and I'm still waiting for an updated RE:2 why have they never remade the best one?

Its kinda like square refusing to do a FF7 remake it would sell more than the entire FF13 series combined if capcom wanted make some money they would give us a RE2 remake
---
PSN: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor
#23JoeSkeletorPosted 3/13/2014 8:40:35 PM
teehee23 posted...
joeskeletor posted...
teehee23 posted...
joeskeletor posted...
Im like alot of people unless its a reboot I dont care RE5&6 ruined the series for me.They bad werent bad games but they dang sure didnt feel like RE games and nothing about them were survival horror. With out the horror you got a bland third person shooter so if capcom can bring back the creepy horror that made RE so great i will jump back on board but if all we get is a co op 3rd person shooter no thanks.

You have every right to disagree but thiers a reason why RE6 sold poorly RE5 left a bad taste any many fans mouth i didnt say they were bad but they wernt what fans loved about RE the godfather of survival horror genre is now as tame as the lil plumber boy capcom ditched what made the series so great

Proper grammar is important: I gave a girl a note in 9th grade that said "I think your beautiful."
She smiled, took out a pencil and wrote on the paper and handed it back to me with the correction: "I think you're beautiful."

Back on topic= we don't believe every sequel has to be the same. We luvs oldschool Castlevania but the reboot Lords of Shadow 1 and 2 are awesome epic in a different way. RE5 and RE6 are excellent too and we look forward to RE7 on Xbox #1.

Oh dear god its the internet police you think i give 2 $*!\@ about grammar on the internet am i being graded half the time im using auto speech from my phone. And why doyou keep refering to yourself as we? Do you have multiple personalities or do u think u speak for all xb1/re fans because im both and you dont speak for me.
---
PSN: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor
#24garcia_jxPosted 3/13/2014 8:41:32 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Good, means the game will not plaque other platforms with its awfulness.

Hahaha
#25teehee23Posted 3/13/2014 8:43:24 PM
joeskeletor posted...
teehee23 posted...
joeskeletor posted...
teehee23 posted...
joeskeletor posted...

Oh dear god its the internet police you think i give 2 $*!\@ about grammar on the internet am i being graded half the time im using auto speech from my phone. And why doyou keep refering to yourself as we? Do you have multiple personalities or do u think u speak for all xb1/re fans because im both and you dont speak for me.

We understand and are going to play the bestest Resident Evil game ever (RE5) this weekend.
Weeeeeee!
---
We believe Jack Tretton quit working at Sony to play more Titanfall on Xbox #1.
#26Enix BelmontPosted 3/13/2014 8:43:38 PM
Not gonna happen. No way in hell. Not even a made up "inside source" in that article.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#27chex81Posted 3/13/2014 8:49:09 PM
Raycon posted...
chex81 posted...
Forget RE4...let's get a proper REmake like the GCN got, or something even like RE0. I'm a huge classic RE fan and while RE4 was enjoyable it's not resident evil.

I am ALL for this.

But it'll never happen.

= /

I know it's sad...but we can dream. The one reason I can see it happening is to draw in the old school classic crowd, for Capcom it's wrote a shot with 1 game.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#28Reece504Posted 3/13/2014 8:50:09 PM
Enix Belmont posted...
Not gonna happen. No way in hell. Not even a made up "inside source" in that article.

Cough cough dead rising 3 cough capcom
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#29LaManoNeraIIPosted 3/13/2014 8:52:31 PM
Evil Within is multi-platform, silly
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#30RayconPosted 3/13/2014 8:55:38 PM
chex81 posted...
Raycon posted...
chex81 posted...
Forget RE4...let's get a proper REmake like the GCN got, or something even like RE0. I'm a huge classic RE fan and while RE4 was enjoyable it's not resident evil.

I am ALL for this.

But it'll never happen.

= /

I know it's sad...but we can dream. The one reason I can see it happening is to draw in the old school classic crowd, for Capcom it's wrote a shot with 1 game.

I would like to hope so, but last I heard they weren't in a great spot. I think we have better luck with a fan-made version.
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718