Huh... Has Titanfall hit 1million in sales yet?

#1PrinceMedionPosted 3/13/2014 7:18:58 PM
I assumed we'd already hear about sales numbers for Titanfall, its certainly selling well but Microsoft seems to have been pretty mum about it thus far. This makes me think maybe it hasn't hit a big milestone yet like 1million which considering the install base of the X1 I'd find very surprising, but if its past 1 million why haven't Microsoft come out to promote that, its a net positive that will easily grab gaming headlines.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Or has anyone actually see Microsoft talk 48 hour sales yet?
---
3DS FC 0731-4747-6981 PM me if you add me.
#2Kovalchuk_Posted 3/13/2014 7:20:09 PM
It has been 2 days stop trolling.
---
3754-7115-0719
#3PrinceMedion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 7:22:52 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
It has been 2 days stop trolling.

Yeah and most games that hit high sales in that short amount of time (which I'd think Titanfall would easily do with PC and X1 combined) come out to report that. CoD did it, GTA did it, BF4 did it, and both consoles did it. I find it strange Microsoft isn't bragging about it and I'd be really surprised if it hadn't already hit 1 million.

Not everything on this board is a troll :\
---
#4Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/13/2014 7:24:25 PM
Why would Microsoft say anything? They don't own it, they don't publish it, they don't know even know until EA does
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#5motoraptorPosted 3/13/2014 7:25:29 PM
Why am I not surprised a guy with only a FC in his sig is curious about this kind of stuff
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#6kiljaedenPosted 3/13/2014 7:26:47 PM(edited)
Funny how concerned sony/nintendo fans are with numbers...

Play games sometime bros! Games kick ass!

...also, lmao at the friend codes. Both of em. Funny s***!
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#7Garage_ManPosted 3/13/2014 7:26:15 PM
What would be the point? If it was under a million people would complain..if it was over a million people would complain.

You cant honestly be surprised that a online only fps that most of no one has heard about isn't doing good. New ip on a new system.
#8kiljaedenPosted 3/13/2014 7:28:01 PM
Make sure you PM the TC if youre planning on taking the time to add that stupid 12 digit code.
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#9PrinceMedion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 7:28:02 PM
motoraptor posted...
Why am I not surprised a guy with only a FC in his sig is curious about this kind of stuff

I'm sorry what does that have to do with anything? I'm sorry I don't link to a gif like you oh so special snowflake motoraptor :)

Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Why would Microsoft say anything? They don't own it, they don't publish it, they don't know even know until EA does

Again because that kind of news would be a net positive for Microsoft since its the systems biggest game thus far (and possibly this year depending on how those Halo rumors turn out)?
---
#10PrinceMedion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 7:30:18 PM
kiljaeden posted...
Make sure you PM the TC if youre planning on taking the time to add that stupid 12 digit code.

I had it for Pokemon last year, why do you all gets so defensive about such questions? I'm not saying anything bad about the sales or the game itself I merely asked if there was any information about the sales and if there wasn't then why not considering every gaming company in the freaking world talks up sales numbers... or in CoD's case, shipped numbers.
---