Huh... Has Titanfall hit 1million in sales yet?

#11kiljaedenPosted 3/13/2014 7:32:00 PM(edited)
MAKE SURE YOU PM HIM IF YOU ADD HIM DAMNIT!

Friend codes are serious! He uses it for Pokemon!
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#1295_EclipsePosted 3/13/2014 7:31:32 PM
kiljaeden posted...
Funny how concerned sony/nintendo fans are with numbers...

Play games sometime bros! Games kick ass!

...also, lmao at the friend codes. Both of em. Funny s***!

It's equally funny how XBO fans have no interest in numbers, unless they are talking exclusive games from the 360 and PS3 sales numbers.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#13Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/13/2014 7:32:23 PM
PrinceMedion posted...
motoraptor posted...
Why am I not surprised a guy with only a FC in his sig is curious about this kind of stuff

I'm sorry what does that have to do with anything? I'm sorry I don't link to a gif like you oh so special snowflake motoraptor :)

Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Why would Microsoft say anything? They don't own it, they don't publish it, they don't know even know until EA does

Again because that kind of news would be a net positive for Microsoft since its the systems biggest game thus far (and possibly this year depending on how those Halo rumors turn out)?

I don't recall a company gloating over a million game sales.

Even trash games can sell that much, hell, Aliens:CM sold 1.6 million or something its first couple days
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#14kiljaedenPosted 3/13/2014 7:32:50 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
kiljaeden posted...
Funny how concerned sony/nintendo fans are with numbers...

Play games sometime bros! Games kick ass!

...also, lmao at the friend codes. Both of em. Funny s***!

It's equally funny how XBO fans have no interest in numbers, unless they are talking exclusive games from the 360 and PS3 sales numbers.

The fact that you guys spend every waking moment here is funny.
---
Go 'Fins!
#15kiljaedenPosted 3/13/2014 7:33:33 PM
Miley sold a ton of albums, I bet these guys really respect her work as an artist too.
---
Go 'Fins!
#16PrinceMedion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 7:35:22 PM
kiljaeden posted...
MAKE SURE YOU PM HIM IF YOU ADD HIM DAMNIT!

Friend codes are serious! He uses it for Pokemon!

Lol and you people wonder why this board gets trolled so much? I didn't even come in here to troll or attack the X1 or anything and look at how you're responding to anyone even questioning the motives or sales results for a game that just launched. Again I haven't even said anything negative about Titanfall, the X1, Microsoft or anything else just the opposite and you're attacking me for a friend code? That's the best you've got? Haha.
---
3DS FC 0731-4747-6981 PM me if you add me.
#17rgwPosted 3/13/2014 7:37:10 PM
nobody cares about numbers unless they prove that one is a total lvl 0 r-tard for buying the other system because you must be a part of the right system master race.

another thing: going by this site literally every company is on the verge of corporate death. Nintendo has enough free cash to buy EA outright. Sony and Microsoft are not going anywhere after a few quarters of losses or stagnant growth.

people care way too much about the inconsequential stuff. unless you have stock in these companies, just worry about the games.
---
rgw
--
#18PrinceMedion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 7:41:35 PM
rgw posted...
nobody cares about numbers unless they prove that one is a total lvl 0 r-tard for buying the other system because you must be a part of the right system master race.

another thing: going by this site literally every company is on the verge of corporate death. Nintendo has enough free cash to buy EA outright. Sony and Microsoft are not going anywhere after a few quarters of losses or stagnant growth.

people care way too much about the inconsequential stuff. unless you have stock in these companies, just worry about the games.

True but considering how every company likes to boast about 24/48 hour sales I thought Microsoft would be out in front promoting that and hyping up Titanfall more for those who still haven't picked it up yet. I don't really care how much its sold I'm more interested in wondering why Microsoft isn't out in front hyping the game up post launch with information like that, which is what most gaming companies tend to do with their bigger titles.
---
3DS FC 0731-4747-6981 PM me if you add me.
#19rgwPosted 3/13/2014 7:43:26 PM
The game hasn't even been out 48 hours yet. I have no doubt that people made money off Titanfall the last few days.

If the game sold 10k copies, it would still be just as fun...so it really is just entirely inconsequential
---
rgw
--
#20rgwPosted 3/13/2014 7:44:44 PM
hell, we all know that if the game has 100% attachment for every US Xbox One and sold well over 1mil...somebody would be bagging on it for not being 1mil + 1
---
rgw
--