Huh... Has Titanfall hit 1million in sales yet?

#21PrinceMedion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 6:48:03 PM
rgw posted...
The game hasn't even been out 48 hours yet. I have no doubt that people made money off Titanfall the last few days.

If the game sold 10k copies, it would still be just as fun...so it really is just entirely inconsequential

It's been near 72 hours and personally I expected headlines of Microsoft announces it sold 'insert number here' and its the fastest selling game on the system so far or something like that. Again I'm not worried about the game I'm more curious on why Microsofts PR isn't really doing anything since it'd be a great counter to the NPD with X1 trailing behind PS4 again (much closer cap though, also curious on why they aren't jumping on that either, 30k isn't much at all). Positive new is positive news even if it wasn't a million it'd still be good to talk about how good the game is in respect to the launch and everything... but nothing yet, just surprises me is all.
---
3DS FC 0731-4747-6981 PM me if you add me.
#22kiljaedenPosted 3/13/2014 6:49:25 PM
Miley sold like 10 million albums. I bet PrinceMedoin loves her s***. You bump wrecking ball in your car dont you bro?
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#23Shaolin015Posted 3/13/2014 6:50:33 PM
I'm sure it has. It's got 3.6 million Xbox ones that I'm sure were thirsty for titanfall
#24kiljaedenPosted 3/13/2014 6:51:36 PM
Huh... <------thats the coolest part of the topic title imo.
---
Go 'Fins!
#25GeistPosted 3/13/2014 6:56:12 PM
Yes.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#26PrinceMedion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 7:00:41 PM
kiljaeden posted...
Miley sold like 10 million albums. I bet PrinceMedoin loves her s***. You bump wrecking ball in your car dont you bro?

What exactly is your obsession with Miley Cyrus? You keep bringing her up, if you like her dude its fine everyone is welcome to enjoy whatever music they want (I listen to Japanese music for the most part and that's certainly not normal) you don't need to say other people like her music just so you feel okay about liking it... Thats the only reason I see why you keep bringing up her album sales, is it just to justify that you bought her music? Sorry I don't get it.

Also the username is spelt Medion, not Medoin, its right in front of you its really not hard.

Oh and since you were so curious what music I like I'm listening to the May J's version of Frozen's Let it go (in Japanese). And no I have 0 shame about enjoying the english or Japanese version of that song, its fantastic ;)
---
3DS FC 0731-4747-6981 PM me if you add me.
#27kiljaedenPosted 3/13/2014 7:34:51 PM
I like I'm listening to the May J's version of Frozen's Let it go (in Japanese).

Lol, no wonder why you hate titanfall.
---
Go 'Fins!
#28thegreatjombiePosted 3/14/2014 8:32:20 AM
I'll have to agree slightly.

BF4, CoD, GTAV, and most tripleA games of the past 2 years have announced their sales usually launch day or the day after launch. Most give preorder numbers too. There was news of titanfall preorder sales, but it wasnt official (vgchartz i think). It was at ~500k for Titanfall. (PC + XbOne)...which probably means they hit a million by now.

Where i disagree is that I dont think Microsoft really would be the one to announce numbers. Usually its the publisher (EA) or developer (Remedy) who announces these numbers to toot their own horn and (in hopes) to boost their press coverage. I suspect we'll hear something Monday, they probably want to give it a weekend to collect data like Number of players on a server, number of games played per hour, number of titanfalls, etc to see which numbers will work best on a press release.
#29Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/14/2014 8:39:36 AM
It's more limited to what it can do individually since there is a bundle with the game. I mean unless they count the bundle numbers in with the individual game sales(from people who already owned an Xbox One)numbers will drop fast.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#30Maverick_ReznorPosted 3/14/2014 8:47:29 AM
it sold 3 million on xbox one alone and 8 million on pc, with 70 million preoders on the xbox 360
is this what you want to hear TC
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, South Park:SoT and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886