New York Times: Xbox #1 sales surging

#11Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/13/2014 9:16:16 PM
That site is just saying what was already posted in the NPD thread.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#12mikel93Posted 3/13/2014 9:20:09 PM
Yes, and for an Xbot like Teehee, this is expected to come out of him. :P
#13RyuuHou25Posted 3/13/2014 9:34:57 PM
The other day Amazon ran out of stock for PS4 and it plunged down to 10 or lower I think it was before they got it back on stock today.

It's already propelled back up to #1 and Titanfall has already fallen to 6 and the TF bundle to 10. I mean, TF is getting beaten by an HD remake now of a fairly old game and Infamous is coming right up on it.

Of course X1 sales are going to surge when a big, anticipated game is coming out, March sales are probably going to be rather high as well for them. PS4 is STILL so in demand just naturally however, that places still can't keep it stocked for very long.

I wonder what teehee thinks of that >.>
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#14OZ_ArchangelPosted 3/13/2014 9:36:58 PM
Enclave posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
Cool blog bro

Dude, it's Teehee, he's not actually a Microsoft fanboy he just plays one on Gamefaqs.

Nah he is actually paid MS puppet to post this stuff. Just like the other posters on other threads who got busted posting pro xbox posts
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_0__/ >>>> l__O__l "YES"."YES"
#15Foxx3kPosted 3/13/2014 9:40:46 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Never understood how sales numbers matter so much to people who don't work for the gaming companies.

I think analyzing the market and business strategies to be exciting and interesting.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#16aheroafakePosted 3/13/2014 9:46:19 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Never understood how sales numbers matter so much to people who don't work for the gaming companies.

Some people worry about it for good reason. If the console isn't selling well, and the absence of purchases there's a 50/50 chance that the system will be discontued and done for. Look at the Dreamcast. While it did sell rather well, as soon as the PS2 hit the market, sales for the Dreamcast were next to nothing.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#17Spetsnaz420Posted 3/14/2014 2:39:15 AM
mikel93 posted...

You mean them right? Teehee23 isn't a singular entity, kinda like a Portuguese Man of war
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#18NSGraphitePosted 3/14/2014 4:44:14 AM
aheroafake posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

Some people worry about it for good reason. If the console isn't selling well, and the absence of purchases there's a 50/50 chance that the system will be discontued and done for. Look at the Dreamcast. While it did sell rather well, as soon as the PS2 hit the market, sales for the Dreamcast were next to nothing.

Finally, someone who gets it.

The sega dreamcast and saturn are two perfect examples of why console sales matter. no one wants to buy a console that will be ignored by 3rd parties later in their lifecycles and end up dying an early death.

The wiiU is an example of this happening in real-time. Verly slow sales. completely ignored by 3rd parties. only the hardcore fanbase is left, and even some of them are slowly coming to the realization that the wiiU is a lost cause.

I doubt that will happen to the xbone, but if sales slow down more and the ps4 continues at its current pace, i could easily see sony securing several major 3rd party exclusives beginning in year 3 (2016+) especially really big name japanese tittles.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#19dj-izzlePosted 3/14/2014 4:50:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20WildsparkPosted 3/14/2014 4:57:06 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
mikel93 posted...

You mean them right? Teehee23 isn't a singular entity, kinda like a Portuguese Man of war

He has a bunch of venomous tentacles?
---
I'm peeing on my face too. On the inside- Jack Black