Gamestop employee said he expects titanfall's resale value to match NFL Madden.

#1knightimexPosted 3/13/2014 8:53:21 PM
Me and the manager had a short talk about the game.
(we know each other)

Anyways.
He expects there to be "Plenty in stock" before to long and fears that the game's value will plummet rather quickly.

Does that mean if I wait a year I can pick this up for $17, and maybe $3 the year after that?
---
I've never seen so much butthurt as I've seen with the PC Master race.
Oh My God It's Bad!
#2That_Damn_KidPosted 3/13/2014 9:03:35 PM
That seems happens for any game except for Nintendo games.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#3Aftermath91Posted 3/13/2014 9:06:47 PM
You would wait a year to pay an ONLINE game....maybe gaming shouldn't be your hobby
#4cabcalloway1983Posted 3/13/2014 9:07:34 PM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
That seems happens for any game except for Nintendo games.

---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#5IzraeilPosted 3/13/2014 9:11:09 PM
well obviously an online only game will be in demand for a limited time, You don't need to be a Gamestop manager to figure out it will have an even worse resale value than Madden.
#6SEGA128DCPosted 3/13/2014 9:13:08 PM
Hmm, the collector's edition resale value definitely won't drop anytime soon...
---
Rise from your grave...
#7DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 3/13/2014 9:15:48 PM
Knight, bro you must stay pretty bored. You're always making stealth topics on this board.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#8cschmittyPosted 3/13/2014 9:19:49 PM
Aftermath91 posted...
You would wait a year to pay an ONLINE game....maybe gaming shouldn't be your hobby

Ummm, there are a few ONLINE games that are thriving YEARS after release so your point is useless.

However myself and quite a few people I know don't think TF will be one of them. I'd pick it up sooner rather than later.
#9KalibakPosted 3/14/2014 6:33:57 AM
Aftermath91 posted...

Trolling seems to be his hobby.
#10BobberdongPosted 3/14/2014 6:41:03 AM
knightimex posted...
Me and the manager had a short talk about the game.
(we know each other)

Anyways.
He expects there to be "Plenty in stock" before to long and fears that the game's value will plummet rather quickly.

Does that mean if I wait a year I can pick this up for $17, and maybe $3 the year after that?

Not a chance.
---
Any man who's afraid of hiring the best ability he can find, is a cheat who's in a business where he doesn't belong.- Atlas Shrugged