XBox Fitness 30-day Test: Revived!

#11LukenatmePosted 3/16/2014 3:28:46 PM
I like the kickboxing workout. I can tell it helps a bit even though it's a fairly short program.
#12Uproar2099(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 8:34:04 AM(edited)
So I heard that the MOSSA workouts are great on this so this morning I decided to try the Fight workout. Pretty intense 30 minute workout but I was able to get through with 5 stars!

I'll be honest, I'm starting to feel pretty good about how I'm doing on these workouts right now. It's definitely a lot of cardio and the ab workouts still destroy me, but overall I'm feeling good.

I did the 10 minute 6 pack ab challenge yesterday and by the end i could barely sit up. Definitely need some work there.

I did just achieve the "Inspired" class which I think is the 4th level. I'm also pushing closer to the 1,000,000 fp achievement (i think i'm about 65% of the way there).

I've checked in on some of you that are following me just to compare achievements. Great job for those of you that are also trying this. It's actually pretty fun and not really inconvenient at all to jump around the living room for 10-30 minutes once a day. I even noticed my 3 year old starting to emulate some of the exercises which is pretty funny.

If you want to post your results here, feel free. I'd love to see what kind of results other people are getting.
---
GT: Uproar2099
When I was asked to declare my dependents for taxes, I declared three... my wife, my kids, and my government.
#13Uproar2099(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 3:32:39 AM(edited)
There must be something about the 9th workout of this 30 day test.

Last time my Kinect died after the 9th workout causing a month-long hiatus from the program while I waited for a new one.

This time, my fitness card data gets erased causing me to have to start my stamp collection over again.

I was up to the 4th card "Inspired" and was halfway through that card when the data was erased. It's not a huge deal except there is an achievement for reaching the 10th card.

Thankfully my workout result history did not delete so I can still see how I'm progressing in each individual workout. The problem is my drill history also deleted and many of them I can't redo since they are tied to the workout history which didn't delete. (And unfortunately, there's also an achievement for doing drill challenges)

This all happened after I got an update for Xbox Fitness this morning. I have to believe it's part of the Xbox Update Preview which I am a part of.

The biggest issue is that I was kicked from the Jillian Michaels 30 minute workout that I attempted after the update. I was kicked out 3 times in a row less than 1 min into the exercise each time. This has never happened to me prior to this update. I've made Microsoft aware on the Preview Forums and it appears I'm not the only one experiencing these issues.

Fortunately I was able to squeeze in a 10 minute workout this morning after being kicked those 3 times, so hopefully it's just a bug with that particular workout.
---
When I was asked to declare my dependents for taxes, I declared three... my wife, my kids, and my government.
#14Uproar2099(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 11:53:38 AM
Happy to report that a new update restored all my fitness card stamps and drill challenge progress!

Also was able to finish another round of MOSSA Fight with my best score.

11 days down, 19 to go!
---
#15Uproar2099(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2014 4:25:25 PM
Scored my 1,000,000 fp achievement today with P90X Arms & Shoulders!
---