Standing room only achievement on twitch not working.

#11aszsithPosted 3/17/2014 12:13:51 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
And people wonder why Achievements are considered a joke now...

Now? They were a joke the moment they were implemented.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#12DarkZalaPosted 3/17/2014 2:39:40 AM
aszsith posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
And people wonder why Achievements are considered a joke now...

Now? They were a joke the moment they were implemented.

This.
---
Official <magic pot> of Final Fantasy boards.
"Feed me ELIXIR"
#13Zorlac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 6:43:40 AM
Guys I don't care about your opinions on achievements. That's off topic, and doesn't help the issue at hand. If you don't like achievements ask for them to be removed, but don't go around posting in threads from people who do like them.

In other words this has nothing to do with you, so why are you even here?
---
And The Vampire was all that remained on the blood drowned creation.
Xbox live Zorlac0666 Xfire-Zorlac666. Steam-Zorlac666 3DS 1075-1487-9342
#14aszsithPosted 3/17/2014 9:44:42 AM
Zorlac posted...
Guys I don't care about your opinions on achievements. That's off topic, and doesn't help the issue at hand. If you don't like achievements ask for them to be removed, but don't go around posting in threads from people who do like them.

You're complaining that your digital scorecard of nothingness isn't bigger and then asking us why we are here? To make fun of people who bother measuring, that's why. Seems like that was pretty obvious.

And how does telling those of us who think achievements are a waste on topic exactly?
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#15LEGEND_725Posted 3/17/2014 10:16:29 AM
Zorlac posted...

Lol this. What these nerds are doing would be equal to showing up to a sporting event and start yelling their random opinion on why the event is meaningless like anyone should care about what they have to say.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#16Uproar2099Posted 3/17/2014 10:31:40 AM
For the record, this achievement (and others on the video apps) don't increase your gamerscore.

As for the "Standing Room Only" achievement, I tuned into that same tournament when the viewership was around 150K and I got the achievement almost instantly. So maybe there is something to the "not over 200K" part of it?
---
GT: Uproar2099
When I was asked to declare my dependents for taxes, I declared three... my wife, my kids, and my government.
#17Zorlac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 7:20:28 PM
Uproar2099 posted...
For the record, this achievement (and others on the video apps) don't increase your gamerscore.

As for the "Standing Room Only" achievement, I tuned into that same tournament when the viewership was around 150K and I got the achievement almost instantly. So maybe there is something to the "not over 200K" part of it?

I"m pretty sure this is it which is clearly a bug since it says over 100k.
---
And The Vampire was all that remained on the blood drowned creation.
Xbox live Zorlac0666 Xfire-Zorlac666. Steam-Zorlac666 3DS 1075-1487-9342