Tell me why Xbox One is worth the $200 more over Wii U

#11BukoNuTzPosted 3/14/2014 5:35:19 PM
Geist posted...
Wait!!!! People still play Nintendo games?

Are you serious?
---
PSN:BukoNuTz
#12Robin_MaskPosted 3/14/2014 5:37:23 PM
stalemate_666 posted...
Izraeil posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Wii u delivers a system without microtransactions, better quality instead red lights of death, complete games and fun
focused instead of only shooters.

I don't see how anyone can call an xbox a shooter console without calling a Nintendo console a platformer box first.
Nintendo actually has the least diverse library on its consoles.

To be fair that's because of no third party support, and their first party games are slightly more diverse then MSes.

Not just that, there are companies already jumping ship. No new Batman game for the Wii U for example.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#13mrpicPosted 3/14/2014 5:41:31 PM
lolololololololololol

^^ he compares xbox with wii U
lol hehe
#14MonicasBackPosted 3/14/2014 5:47:11 PM
Wii u will be dead in a year or two
---
Monicaaa
#15NeoMonkPosted 3/14/2014 5:48:45 PM
Teh Cloudz!
---
Do you like Fantasy Baseball? Then join my league over at yahoo! MLB 14 The Show - ID# 128367
#16elchris79Posted 3/14/2014 5:51:35 PM
In a way I can see what TC means. Most good games are on both Sony and Microsoft. The sensible choice for multiplats is obviously ps4. So if you want a second console the WiiU is much better, because it has many more original games than either of the others.

But still, since most people realise that Nintendo games are getting weaker and weaker, and don't them, then the only real choice is between The 1 and the PS4. Nintendo have made themselves irrelevant on consoles.
#17BadDecisionsPosted 3/14/2014 6:10:02 PM
3DS is the best current gen gaming machine. Everything else is presently worthless.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSLJJDRA-jQ
Rate and subscribe. Very good best videos all the day!
#18chex81Posted 3/14/2014 6:15:35 PM
I've got both consoles and while I love the Wii u it won't offer many of the games I'm looking forward to such as batman:ak, NHL series, mass effect, fallout/elder scrolls, etc.

Sure Nintendos first party titles are usually gems and keep me hooked, that's the only reason to own a Nintendo console. Only owning a Nintendo console you will miss majority of the great games released.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#19Hvv0l24n9Posted 3/14/2014 6:16:10 PM
stalemate_666 posted...
Izraeil posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Wii u delivers a system without microtransactions, better quality instead red lights of death, complete games and fun
focused instead of only shooters.

I don't see how anyone can call an xbox a shooter console without calling a Nintendo console a platformer box first.
Nintendo actually has the least diverse library on its consoles.

To be fair that's because of no third party support, and their first party games are slightly more diverse then MSes. Sony beats both of them in that regard though. Same way ps4 because them both in hardware vs price.

Are they really? Serious question.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#20Golden MavenPosted 3/14/2014 6:19:16 PM
Hold the phone! People still play Nintendo games?