Tell me why Xbox One is worth the $200 more over Wii U

#111gohoanqPosted 3/15/2014 5:22:34 PM
I'm amazed at the amount of people here trashing the Wii U.. It has some great games, has several great looking games scheduled for release this year, and can run games in 1080p at 60fps... PS4 exclusive gamers trash the Xbox One constantly for barely being able to do one or the other most times.. yet here you all are, the same people trashing that console, defending this one. I own all three and I think each has positives and negatives. To bash one while ignoring the other is sad as hell though man.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#112Rome218Posted 3/15/2014 5:28:15 PM
Do you guys think(Not Nintendo fans) that the Wii-U maybe the next Dreamcast or Sega Saturn?

As soon as I saw the Wii-U, I was skeptical since I feel that they hit their high point with the SNES, and every new console has been worse.

I forget about the Sega Saturn. Didn't Sega just stop supporting it? I only knew one guy with it, but he bought Sega everything. Since his house was always dirty, his mom would not allow company, and I never got to see it in action.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#113RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/15/2014 5:28:50 PM
gohoanq posted...
I'm amazed at the amount of people here trashing the Wii U.. It has some great games, has several great looking games scheduled for release this year, and can run games in 1080p at 60fps... PS4 exclusive gamers trash the Xbox One constantly for barely being able to do one or the other most times.. yet here you all are, the same people trashing that console, defending this one. I own all three and I think each has positives and negatives. To bash one while ignoring the other is sad as hell though man.
---

Let me see TitanFall running online at 1080 and 60 or Super Mario online at 1080 and 60. Which one is gravy..... lol
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#114Rome218Posted 3/15/2014 5:29:25 PM
gohoanq posted...
---

There are too many people on gamefaqs that seem to have all the systems. I don't believe you have an xbox one or a PS4.
---
#115MonicasBackPosted 3/15/2014 5:29:48 PM
Rome218 posted...
Do you guys think(Not Nintendo fans) that the Wii-U maybe the next Dreamcast or Sega Saturn?

As soon as I saw the Wii-U, I was skeptical since I feel that they hit their high point with the SNES, and every new console has been worse.

I forget about the Sega Saturn. Didn't Sega just stop supporting it? I only knew one guy with it, but he bought Sega everything. Since his house was always dirty, his mom would not allow company, and I never got to see it in action.

Close to the sega Saturn, that was out for a full cycle, just everyone hated it and it didn't get many games.

sound familiar?
---
Monicaaa
#116elchris79Posted 3/15/2014 5:30:56 PM
gohoanq posted...
---

Dude, it's easier to run 1080 at 60fps if there is very little going on onscreen. Are you actually suggesting the WiiU is more powerful the the xbox?

People who are insulting the xbox in that way are doing it because it can't run the same games to the same standards as the PS4. Which has nothing to do with the fact that those Nintendo games are by their very nature less complex graphically.

I actually would quite like a WiiU, but you're barking up the wrong tree here.
#117Rome218Posted 3/15/2014 5:33:26 PM
elchris79 posted...
gohoanq posted...
---

Dude, it's easier to run 1080 at 60fps if there is very little going on onscreen. Are you actually suggesting the WiiU is more powerful the the xbox?

People who are insulting the xbox in that way are doing it because it can't run the same games to the same standards as the PS4. Which has nothing to do with the fact that those Nintendo games are by their very nature less complex graphically.

Perfect Dark on XBLA is 1080p and 60 fps, lol.
---
#118elchris79Posted 3/15/2014 5:36:49 PM
Rome218 posted...
elchris79 posted...
gohoanq posted...
---

Are you making a point or a statement?
#119Rome218Posted 3/15/2014 5:45:13 PM
elchris79 posted...
Rome218 posted...
elchris79 posted...
gohoanq posted...
---

Are you making a point or a statement?

Both, and backing up your argument. Perfect Dark was an N64 game, so it wasn't hard to make it 1080p and 60 fps. That doesn't make the game somehow better looking than a regular 360 game.
---
#120BloodyDove2vsPosted 3/15/2014 5:46:57 PM
The Wii U could run Titanfall.
---
"how much is your soul worth" XB1M13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0