Tell me why Xbox One is worth the $200 more over Wii U

#21Reece504Posted 3/14/2014 6:23:50 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
stalemate_666 posted...
Izraeil posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Wii u delivers a system without microtransactions, better quality instead red lights of death, complete games and fun
focused instead of only shooters.

I don't see how anyone can call an xbox a shooter console without calling a Nintendo console a platformer box first.
Nintendo actually has the least diverse library on its consoles.

To be fair that's because of no third party support, and their first party games are slightly more diverse then MSes.

Not just that, there are companies already jumping ship. No new Batman game for the Wii U for example.

Or the new UFC game I think ea said wii u just isn't powerful enough in those exact words, wii u is missing out on like 85% of the new games coming out I could list them all but there's a lot of third party games skipping it which is bad because if you think about it the top ten games on GameCube and n64 and even wii a majority of those are third party. Also they are dropping online for a lot of there games as well.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#22RedFive3Posted 3/14/2014 6:32:32 PM
The last good Nintendo console was the N64 IMO.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#23OfficerJeffreyPosted 3/14/2014 6:39:34 PM
I don't know. Kinect maybe? I guess it's just the way MS feels the MSRP is worth? Or something like that. Either way it shouldn't really matter, just get the console(s) you like, if they're too expensive wait for the price to drop :D
---
Oh he so Pringles where yo curleh mustache at!?
#24demonlord6696Posted 3/14/2014 6:40:01 PM
BBQMoosehead posted...
Xbone Titanfail bundle - $500
Wii U Mario and Luigi bundle - $300

LOL at both.
#25Jedi454Posted 3/14/2014 7:06:09 PM
elchris79 posted...
In a way I can see what TC means. Most good games are on both Sony and Microsoft. The sensible choice for multiplats is obviously ps4. So if you want a second console the WiiU is much better, because it has many more original games than either of the others.

But still, since most people realise that Nintendo games are getting weaker and weaker, and don't them, then the only real choice is between The 1 and the PS4. Nintendo have made themselves irrelevant on consoles.

Sensible choice for multiplats? So if I don't like the DS4 as much as the Xbox One controller or have friends that buy the Xbox One first, then i'd be making a stupid choice to buy an Xbox One first?
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#26AngelWithaHatPosted 3/14/2014 7:21:23 PM
The Xbox One has games.
#27Jx1010Posted 3/14/2014 7:23:57 PM
Reece504 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
stalemate_666 posted...
Izraeil posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Wii u delivers a system without microtransactions, better quality instead red lights of death, complete games and fun
focused instead of only shooters.

I don't see how anyone can call an xbox a shooter console without calling a Nintendo console a platformer box first.
Nintendo actually has the least diverse library on its consoles.

To be fair that's because of no third party support, and their first party games are slightly more diverse then MSes.

Not just that, there are companies already jumping ship. No new Batman game for the Wii U for example.

Or the new UFC game I think ea said wii u just isn't powerful enough in those exact words, wii u is missing out on like 85% of the new games coming out I could list them all but there's a lot of third party games skipping it which is bad because if you think about it the top ten games on GameCube and n64 and even wii a majority of those are third party. Also they are dropping online for a lot of there games as well.

You xbox fanboys keep living in denial thinking nobody plays nintendo and nintendo is doomed.
Your new xbox console is currently doomed and not doing anything close to what Microsoft expected.

Things like microtransactions, lack of games besides shooters, incomplete games, NSA spying, etc... are just some of the reasons that are ruining gaming.... meanwhile u keep digging ur head in the sand saying xbox is the best.
The actions by these companies are affecting all types of gaming and ruining it for gamers, sooner or later.
#28skermacPosted 3/14/2014 7:24:41 PM
AngelWithaHat posted...
The Xbox One has games.

Where? Maybe in 2 years.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#29elchris79Posted 3/14/2014 7:26:35 PM
Jedi454 posted...
elchris79 posted...
In a way I can see what TC means. Most good games are on both Sony and Microsoft. The sensible choice for multiplats is obviously ps4. So if you want a second console the WiiU is much better, because it has many more original games than either of the others.

But still, since most people realise that Nintendo games are getting weaker and weaker, and don't them, then the only real choice is between The 1 and the PS4. Nintendo have made themselves irrelevant on consoles.

Sensible choice for multiplats? So if I don't like the DS4 as much as the Xbox One controller or have friends that buy the Xbox One first, then i'd be making a stupid choice to buy an Xbox One first?

For multiplats, yes, absolutely. But don't turn this into another tedious discussion on that topic. This is about the WiiU vs the Xbox 1
#30CelesEsperIce3Posted 3/14/2014 7:31:04 PM
AngelWithaHat posted...
The Wii U has games.
Fixed that for you.

Price is meaningless. Hardware is meaningless. What it all boils down to is games.

If you are a dudebro casual who thrives on FPS games and AAA games that you believe to be good because society has told you they are good, then the Xbone is the console for you.

If you are a family man with kids who likes to have fun, then the Wii U is the console for you.

If you are a gamer who likes games and seeks out fun wherever they can, then you will end up with all 3 systems as soon as life allows anyway, so go with the Wii U until the Xbone gets more games and a price drop.
---
Yes, I'm sexist, racist, and homophobic, but I'm more tolerant than you.