Tell me why Xbox One is worth the $200 more over Wii U

3rd party games.
#42IzraeilPosted 3/14/2014 7:18:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43oldgamingfanPosted 3/14/2014 7:18:48 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
The wiiu blows

The Wii u is great

The Xbox one is WAY!!!!! Overpriced 500$ is bulls*** 300$ seems right for a console 400$ (ps4) is pushing it but 500$ F*** that

The Wii u is a great console that will get even better in the years ahead
---
the end of the world is coming and i am ready
#44Rome218Posted 3/14/2014 7:49:25 PM
oldgamingfan posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
The wiiu blows

The Wii u is great

The Xbox one is WAY!!!!! Overpriced 500$ is bulls*** 300$ seems right for a console 400$ (ps4) is pushing it but 500$ F*** that

The Wii u is a great console that will get even better in the years ahead

What's it going to do to get better? Give it a new controller, and change the name to something else so people do not mistake it for a Wii item. After changing the controller and name, I think they should make the next edition of it. They need to rework the on-line as well. It should be a powerful system, and Nintendo needs to throw down some dough to get some exclusives that are fun, and have other companies looking at the new system.

So basically, Nintendo has to make a new console. o_O
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#45brawl__08Posted 3/14/2014 8:02:20 PM
I think the logic that the TC is using is the fact that the PS4 is more powerful than both systems and yet it's only $100 more expensive while the Xbone is $200 with less power.

Regardless, none of you actually know what you're talking about if posts like this indicate anything:
DarkZala posted...
Xbox One is roughly 4x as powerful as the wii u.
Better controller
Better games

Nuff said

---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif
#46Reece504Posted 3/14/2014 8:14:28 PM
Jx1010 posted...
Reece504 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
stalemate_666 posted...
Izraeil posted...

Jx1010 posted...Wii u delivers a system without microtransactions, better quality instead red lights of death, complete games and fun
focused instead of only shooters.
I don't see how anyone can call an xbox a shooter console without calling a Nintendo console a platformer box first.
Nintendo actually has the least diverse library on its consoles

To be fair that's because of no third party support, and their first party games are slightly more diverse then MSes.

Not just that, there are companies already jumping ship. No new Batman game for the Wii U for example.

Or the new UFC game I think ea said wii u just isn't powerful enough in those exact words, wii u is missing out on like 85% of the new games coming out I could list them all but there's a lot of third party games skipping it which is bad because if you think about it the top ten games on GameCube and n64 and even wii a majority of those are third party. Also they are dropping online for a lot of there games as well.

You xbox fanboys keep living in denial thinking nobody plays nintendo and nintendo is doomed.
Your new xbox console is currently doomed and not doing anything close to what Microsoft expected.

Things like microtransactions, lack of games besides shooters, incomplete games, NSA spying, etc... are just some of the reasons that are ruining gaming.... meanwhile u keep digging ur head in the sand saying xbox is the best.
The actions by these companies are affecting all types of gaming and ruining it for gamers, sooner or later.

Neither one of us said Xbox was the best lol I'm not a fanboy just stating facts look it up ea literally said wii u isn't powerful enough for UFC and batman is skipping it making it only on next gen consoles I guess a lot if third party developers look at wii u as a last gen console I'm guessing spec wise since it's on par with 360 and PS3 being slightly better facts.

I love Nintendo but they dropped the ball also like I said just look at the top games on GameCube, n64,and wii and tell me a majority of them aren't third party. With the wii u getting zero third party support it's looking bad. Just look at all the great games they are missing that ps4 and x1 are getting.

Also Ac5 is said to be only coming out on next gen systems I'm willing to bet it will not be on wii u, care to bet?
Micro transactions are on ps4 as well as x1 and guess what, you don't have to buy anything and can still enjoy the game it's completely optional and I'm sorry look at the numbers of console sales and look at how wii u was doing dreamcast numbers and look how big of a head start they had and look at how the x1 and ps4 passing it. The more third party games skip it the less games to play on that system and games move systems.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#47EnmaDaio2588Posted 3/14/2014 8:31:22 PM
Wii U doesn't watch you as you play. It's also the only place to go for Mario, Zelda, Smash, etc...Then there's the fact that Wii U is a mostly dedicated games machine whereas the XBone is more of a multimedia hub that tries to augment TVs.
---
I had a dream of my wife...She was dead but, it was OK...
#48DarkMark942Posted 3/14/2014 8:38:45 PM
I have both
---
Seattle Seahawks
#49knightimexPosted 3/14/2014 8:41:52 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
The wiiu blows

very unintelligent response.
expected.
---
I've never seen so much butthurt as I've seen with the PC Master race.
Oh My God It's Bad!
#50knightimexPosted 3/14/2014 8:44:50 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Hold the phone! People still play Nintendo games?

Of course.
Some people have good taste in games.
"we" haven't lowered our expectations to mediocre trash that's all about good graphics and bad gameplay.
---
I've never seen so much butthurt as I've seen with the PC Master race.
Oh My God It's Bad!