Tell me why Xbox One is worth the $200 more over Wii U

#81iggyhaxorPosted 3/15/2014 2:01:45 AM
Nobody wants to move to play video games or deal with the stupid controllers for the wii/wii u

I hated the wii because of the stupid controllers

After a long day and gym session last thing i wanna do is flail about trying to play a game
---
iggy - greenton (acnl) 3ds 4828-4520-0364 dream address=5800-2822-9691
#82CapwnDPosted 3/15/2014 2:07:41 AM
Different consoles, different exclusives. I'd pay $300 for the WiiU games. They look good. Xbox One doesn't have much yet but there's some gems already. And after it's been out as long as the WIIU the library will have grown.

Did you honestly make this topic to be told this stuff? Or are you just ignorant.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#83Reginleif20Posted 3/15/2014 2:39:33 AM
BBQMoosehead posted...
Xbone Titanfail bundle - $500
Wii U Mario and Luigi bundle - $300

Xbox One has a better future
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#84quickposterPosted 3/15/2014 2:40:12 AM
Izraeil posted...
Nintendo actually has the least diverse library on its consoles.

We have a funny guy here. All Microsoft has put out since 2010 is Halo, Fable, Forza and Gears. Then when they get a new exclusive it is another shooter.

Microsoft milk their franchises FAR more than Nintendo. All Nintendo do is milk the name Mario. New Mario Bros, luigi's Mansion, Yoshi, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Mario Party, Mario sports games etc are all very different from each other.

MS have tonnes of IPs that they never use. And they have put out sequel after sequel of the four series I mentioned. Therefore Microsoft has by far the least diverse library.
#85crucialPosted 3/15/2014 4:01:45 AM
3rd party alone makes the X1 worth it over the Wii U,Wii U is dead and should not even be brought up in any argument,PS4 is at least a worthy console to compare but even Nintendo hates the Wii U and has no hope,how about its worth 2 hundred dollars more because it all ready has games worth playing while you wait for games to be released on Wii U I am in gaming bliss.
#86crucialPosted 3/15/2014 4:02:58 AM
3rd party alone makes the X1 worth it over the Wii U,Wii U is dead and should not even be brought up in any argument,PS4 is at least a worthy console to compare but even Nintendo hates the Wii U and has no hope,how about its worth 2 hundred dollars more because it all ready has games worth playing while you wait for games to be released on Wii U I am in gaming bliss.
#87sockesockePosted 3/15/2014 4:20:10 AM
better hardware and kinect.
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#88kennyynnooPosted 3/15/2014 4:26:23 AM
I lost my childhood imagination, I only used homebrew to play NES games on my Wii. The Wii U is something I will never play if I owned it, if I got it for free I'd trade it in. I don't have hatred at all towards Nintendo, I just don't like any games on the Wii U or Wii.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#89nickr2d2Posted 3/15/2014 4:48:14 AM
Topic at start: Wii U vs XB1

Topic at end: PS4 vs XB1 specs... again...

CAN WE STOP THIS ALREADY?

Look, Xbox One may NOT be as powerful as PS4. We get it.

But people here calling others "idiots" because they like XB1 more than PS4? What, is nobody entitled to an opinion anymore?

Gimme a break.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#90RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/15/2014 6:28:50 AM(edited)
You really want a list of why the WiiU is poop?

Last generation graphics
No third party games
Relies on Mario/DK/Zelda over and over and over
Sports titles are a joke
Lack of shooters
Slow OS
Relies on a gamepad most could careless about
Garbage pail online "but its free", lol
Most game developinh companies won't even touch the WiiU, they'd rather pass.
A library dedicated to 12yr olds
You get 3-4 good games a year and 60 other pieces of ****
Gets left out of DLC on some of the multiplats it actually has (like COD)
Is last to get patches on some of the multiplats it actually has
Barely gets any games that are multiplats on XB/PS
A lot of the WiiU games are last gen XB/PS games
Worst dual analog controller of all 3 consoles
Lacks storage
Lacks achievements/trophy system
Can't play CD, DVD, or Blue Ray
Lacks the entertainment package the other 2 have especially compared to XB1
Gimmicky
Lacks in apps

^^Reasons I didnt buy it. The regular Wii was also a horrible online experience with In game hackers running rampid with no control or care from nintendo to stop it.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf